Womens Running

Back to the Grind Mondailies (Read 13 times)

3.2 miles this morning with Scamp.

My supervisor is back from her vacay and primed to micromanage again. UGH! ENOUGH!!! I finally told her the email she wanted me to send was not necessary and I think she backed off but sheesh!!!  This is nutso

DH returned yesterday from 10 days at sea. He feels awful. He didn't like his bunk, so he slept in a bean bag chair on the bridge. Back hurts, tummy hurts, good and whiny. Oh boy.  I hope he starts feeling better after a couple of days in his own bed and eating regular food.

Damaris--Congrats on the race!!

Lori-- I thought about you when I heard about a potential Ford strike. Ugh.

Kat, Karen, HCK, Margaret -- Howdy!

Hi ho. Meh Monday here.  Boring work stuff. It was nice earlier but now it’s gray and chilly.  Just finished an extra late lunch. (Don’t worry, there were lots of snacks).  Will go walk a few after work. 

CrazySue, nice miles. Hope your DH gets over the trip-induced “man flu” without driving you too batty.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Hi ladies.

No running for me today but hubby and I did swat some pickleballs at each other

Sue... Thanks! I'm not at Ford but at Chrysler. But the bargaining patterns are usually set by the first company selected. Ford on this side of the border was picked to decide first. Hopefully they agree to something ASAP.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day.

CrazySue, hopefully DH starts to feel better soon.

GatsbyBird, it's been really cloudy here, just need this cold front to hurry the f up and come through.

BerthaSlayer, hope all the companies can avoid a sstrike.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

A walk at lunch and weights today. Busy at work.

Damaris