Womens Running

ALLs going strong. The ALLs thread (Read 24 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Awww, Jennn, sorry.

I have had a horrible two days.  ER trip in the middle of the night with my friend on Thursday, no sleep, depositions all day, hubby telling me he has a lung nodule (usually benign), and later picking my friend up from the hospital.  I ran 4 miles yesterday but that was a miracle.  Still congested.

Planning on running tonight.  Slept 10 hours.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.5. Temp was dropping. Man it is really cold now. Just went out to put the civers over the outside faucets before it starts to sleet. It has to be 20 degrees colder than when I ran this am.  I had to overnight the covers. No where around here had them. We've never had a pipe go but a few neighbors have so thought it was a good idea. No place around here had any.

We we expect to lose power tonight.

I really hate snow. We don't get much snow. We will get a lot if ice though. Yuck.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, guys.  Did not run all weekend, but did 7 yesterday and 7 today.  I feel much better.  My legs?  Not so much.  Tired!

Damaris

Shan-Miriah

hey guys, sorry I kinda disappeared for a little bit! Kinda have a lot going on over here, plus my effing schedule changed for a couple of weekends, so I work tuesday-friday, have saturday off, Sunday and Monday, then Friday-Monday, Tuesday Wednesday off then Thursday Friday until I go back to my "normal" Tues-Fri schedule... the really unfortunate thing is that I'll probably end up being put on weekends come April which, unfortunately, is not going to work out well for me at all. I'll hardly ever be able to see or do anything with my DBF, since he works weekdays. Also been working on moving stuff from one storage unit to another. Have to have that done by Friday.

Marjorie - He broke his knee... and unfortunately it had started to heal by the time we took him to get fixed so it has to heal that way. You can send the snow this way, we need it so bad!

Damaris - Hope things get better!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  ended up with an SRD yesterday, so 6 tonight.

Shan, sorry that life has kept you busy.  Hope things calm down soon.

Marjorie, nice run.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.1. Stomach was really off. Damn it.

Poor pup Smiriah!  Hope you don't get put on weekends.

Didn't get snow. Just  ice. It wasn't terrible but the bridges got hit bad. One of the main ones is still closed.

It it is still very very cold. I'm not amused. But, by Sunday it will be 70's. That will make me happy.

good luck on the 6 Damaris

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  The 6 went OK although it was raining hard the whole time.  5 with 6 X 100m tonight.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

RR Just 2.1. After yesterday's stomach disaster I didn't want to push. Stomach still felt off but I didn't have to stop a zillion times. Pilates later

NRR tile should be put in the laundry room tomorrow. Excited to get rid of the crappy linoleum that has been in there for almost 14 years. I hated it when we moved in.  We bought the house brand new. Just hadn't changed that floor yet. Once it is done all the downstairs floors will have been changed. Yay.

I need to call the custom cabinet guy as we are going to redo our closet this year. Dh wants the pantry done too. I'm also wanting something done in the laundry room. I hate the wire shelf that is in there send it is too high etc.

D are you racing this weekend?

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, I am doing the Miami Marathon but I wouldn't call it racing.

Good call on the shortened miles.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

RR. Just 4.1 but it went okay. Didn't want to push. My hips were sore this am and at Pilates yesterday. They feel fine running but I know I need to still be careful.

NRR new floor going in laundry room now. Very happy

Marjorie

Jennn

Did 3 on the treadmill yesterday, along with some yoga.  Went climbing at the gym today.

Been snowing here the past couple of days.  It's really pretty but heavy and wet.  The roads aren't too bad though thankfully!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rr 5.2 today   Wanted more but had too much to do. Couldn't get up early like I wanted. Quincy was in super stealth protective mode from 330 am on and wouldn't let me get up. Not sure what he was sensing but it was something that he felt he needed to lay on my head and stare at the window by my side if the bed for 3 hours.

NRR puppy pool today and they finished the laundry room floor. Pics are on FB. I painted it today. Travel for work this week so tomorrow night they will put the washer and dryer back and shoe molding on when dh gets home from work.

I love  to paint!  Hall will be next and the kitchen......

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I should rephrase my last post to say I DNFd the Miami Marathon because that is what I did.  Horrible weather, fibroid pain, car, here I come.  Not sorry I did.

Jennn, nice TM run.  Hope the snow stops soon.

Marjorie, nice run.

Damaris

Shan-Miriah

Hey ALLs. Not much running lately. Did 3 on Friday I *think* it was... stupid knee, I'm so over it. Did go skiing Saturday AND Sunday, and also came down with a nice cold Saturday evening... so I feel like crap. Nothing today. I was hoping to get a new workout video in the mail today, as I ordered it over a week ago I believe... and it's not here yet. Have work in an hour. Ug. I hate working when I have a cold.

BobbieB

Hi ALLs!

RR - 10 and some change for me on Long Run Sunday.  Scheduled 13 for the step back week but only did 10 because time got away from us and it was SuperBowl day and I had to get to the grocery store.  We did 16 last Sunday and have 18 for this next Sunday.  It's going to be time to taper before I know it.  No running today, I have my youth running group tonight at 5:30pm and they get to do 1/2 mile laps on one side of the golf course.  3-5 miles planned for tomorrow depending on time issues.  MUST FIND HOTEL in PR this week and book it.

NRR -

This morning I woke up at 5am with severe sinus congestion.  UGH!  I'm going crazy right now with a runny nose that I can't breath out of and that runs and drips constantly.  People keep asking me if I'm sick, thing is, other than being really annoyed with the dripping and my nose being raw, I feel great.

They are doing loads of construction here at work to the pool deck dining area and to the main part of the club so now my window is covered with a plastic sheet and it's making the room glow kinda of an eerie way, not to mention now I can't see out.

And last but not least...it's time to move again.  Our lease has been up for a little while and the landlord won't let us sign a 6 month lease because she has someone interested who is willing to sign for a year...the kicker is they want to move in around April 1st, time to start looking, which I loathe.