Womens Running

Tickled Tuesdailies (Read 10 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'm ticklish.

5 good miles with hubby. Getting ready to chauffeur MIL to her eye appointment. Not much else going on today

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

8 hilly miles on trails for me. After a couple nights at Hartman Rocks, we are now headed to Leadville. A guy from Winnebago is traveling with us and another van and is pulling out the company cc to buy dinner for us all at a steak house tonight. We’re running low on food so a filet sounds pretty good right now.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Karen are you ever going to attempt to get into the Leadville 100?

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Took a long lunch and ran 5 miles. Actually a little drizzly in the morning but beautiful and sunny when I went out.  Used race credit to sign up for a HM at the end of October. Glad to have something in the calendar to train for. 

There was a good movie about an out-of-shape, overweight comedian who wanted to run Leadville. It was funny, poignant, and uplifting. Called You Only Live Once. Highly recommend.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 on the treadmill. Raining and gray again.

Anonymous Guest

Karen are you ever going to attempt to get into the Leadville 100?

Ha, no. I don’t think I have the training for that in me. However, if you ever find yourself in Leadville, Quincy’s Steakhouse is delicious.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel