POST!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Gee, doesn't that "safe running route" post look like a good and safe idea...  Do people actually fall for that??

SLOW day yesterday at the vaccine clinic, nice.  After work there was a running "expo" type event at REI.  My friend had a table to promote our running group.  I figured I would go and support him and say Hi.  Good lord, the store was absolutely MOBBED!!!  But then you got 33% off one item.  The checkout line snaked around from the front of the store to the back.  They excluded HOKAs, so I skipped buying something I didn't need as I didn't want to wait in that line.  NO SIR!  Lots of friends showed up from our group.

Working today, not in the mood, hence Dreaded Monday.

Best to you ladies.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Right? LOL. I censored the comment as spam.

RD.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Good morning (barely)! I started off my week with a windy 6 miles. Now the dogs are sleeping and I'm starting my grocery list.

16 signed up for our beginner 5k program! First meeting is Thursday, when of course the weather says high winds and possible thunderstorms, because of course.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sounds like I'll be attending based on how bad the weather will be, lol.

We were under a tornado watch (here in the office) and warning at home. Apparently a tornado might have touched down near the house. Not a creature stirred.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I missed the spam comment. What was it about?

Rest day today.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I missed the spam comment. What was it about?

Rest day today.

Offering a "page" link to check for safe routes for running.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Running rest day. Did a short walk on the tradmill plus a core & stretch workout. I tried a stretching workout with no talking, yet it still had something stupid. WTF is a breathing corpse? That sounds like a zombie or something.