Womens Running

Thursdailies (Read 12 times)

Anonymous Guest

Heading out for another warm and short run. Then the vet this afternoon for Riley. His shots are overdue and he is out of heart worm and flea and tick medication - he was supposed to go when we were up in Illinois so I had to reschedule him. Getting out of the house with only one dog is always an adventure.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I've been MIA as my mojo has seemed to have disappeared. Not sure if it's that time of year or what? As such I haven't run.  I hope to run something tonight.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LC Runs

3 lunchtime miles, taking advantage of the dry pavement.  I am kind of bummed about my new shoes (Brooks Ghost 14) - the tongue is digging into the top of my ankle (bottom of leg?) and I now have two scabs. I wore higher socks and have bandaids on them, but kind of annoys me. I've had several pairs of Ghosts in the past and don't remember this issue. I also loosened the laces and they felt okay today.

Karen - hope all goes well at the Vet!

Lori - it's definitely hard to keep up the motivation with these dreary days and lack of daylight.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Crazy busy day with a deposition (no show, sigh) and covering for my boss who is out this week. I have 7 with strides and I've not decided between TM or outside so it will depend on the time I can leave to run. It's cloudy and gloomy here and 40s I think.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Steady rain right now. TM it is.

Damaris

I love sitting inside listening to rain outside.  Especially when I have already done my run, lol.  Took a break in the afternoon and ran an easy 4, since I knew it would be raining later.

Karen, hope the dog wrangling went smoothly.  From yesterday, I got a Garmin Instinct 2 solar.  Got it to download directly to RA, which is nice.  My Suunto never did that.

Lori, shorter days are never good for mojo.  Hopefully yours comes back soon.

LC, annoying about the shoes.  Are the laces up in the highest holes, which no one uses unless they're doing some weird lacing thing?

Damaris, bummer about the rain.  Annoying about the depo no show.  Hope the TM run went well.

Happy Friday eve!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR