Post 'em Peeps!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

At least Tuesday's are Two-fers on my iheart station.  Classic rock.

I am HOPING to be less crusty today.  Saturday and yesterday were bad, I feel for the staff.  I would LOVE to improve my attitude.  It isn't staff (for the most part...) but the clients with little respect for us and our time.  Y'all have gotten an earful as well, apologies.

5 on the books for tonight after work, and its MUGGY out.  I dread them.  Likely a lazy walk.

Ho Hum.  Long day likely.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'm still not in the mood for running so I won't.

I wonder where my mojo went?

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

Hey-o! Surprisingly good run for me this morning. 70 degrees and muggy, yep. I was going to just do an easy recovery run, but it turned into a progression. And it felt pretty good.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Lori, your running mojo and my running mojo have both left the building or at least taken a short vacay, apparently. I didn't sleep well and the pups kept me up as well so I bailed on the early morning spin class.

I've been quite the sewing bum lately lol.

Have a great Tuesday!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Slept like crap, but still got up to run. The extra hour or so wouldn't have made a difference,  plus, not like I was sleeping anyway. 6 miles with sluggish intetvals.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry, busy day for me. WFH on my last day before vacation. Had to fold 209 notices of hearing since the notice came out this morning instead of yesterday. At least I printed the envelopes yesterday and stamped them in our system. But I had to prepare them and take them to the USPS. My paralegal has been ill and out of the office for 2-3 weeks so I've had to do some of these things.

I ran 4. Started outside, big mistake. Got to 70F by the time I was on mile 2, FTS. Returned and finished on the TM. And this was at 930am. WTF, too early for this shit.

Damaris