Womens Running

Tuesdailies (Read 10 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

You know what to do!

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

As I'm struggling with mojo o headed to the trail for 5 miles. I saw deer. Yay. now if only we could see sun.

Lori

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 8 later.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Lori, Mojo??  What's that?  Mine is so lost I don't know what it is.

Damaris, enjoy your 8.

The weather has turned the corner here and is lovely out today.  Maybe in the next few days I will be able to get out, must find my running watch first though...  Chatting with my friend tonight about my running goals.

1.  LOSE WEIGHT.

2.  RUN, or at least run/walk.

3.  Find some races for later in the year.  I have one likely, and one unlikely.  Rocky is in a month, can't imagine doing it.  Must defer...

On a non-running note, (who, me?) I was supposed to go to Portugal and Madagascar in 2023.  Think I have to cancel both.  I am stretched financially and being smart is giving it a rest this year.  Take some smaller weekend getaways for races, but no biggies.  Sad, but stressed about finances.

TraLaLaLaLaLa.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Anonymous Guest

Rest day for me today. Did the grocery shopping, need to do some cleaning. Excitement abounds.

Margaret, Ireland next week! That sounds awesome.

Kathryn, good thing you went ahead and got yourself a turkey since your friends canceled Christmas!

Lori, I hope you find your mojo. I'm trying to force mine back into my life. I'm worried a 3-4 week vacation in January may make that difficult though.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Lori, we would like some sun. It's cloudy a lot here due to the Great Lakes.

Damaris, hope you enjoy your run.

Kats, good that your weather is looking up.

Karen, "excitement abounds"...I love it. 

30 minutes cardio workout this morning. I wanted to run, but I needed to be here so for the replacement electrical box to be installed. The young guy who did it did an excellent job, and did it quickly. Mine is the 85th box here that he has done. He has zillions more to do. 

I fear that I may be coming down with something...upper respiratory in nature. I have a "thick" feeling in my throat, sometimes runny nose and a slight headache. No other symptoms so far. I have had zillions of shots and I haven't been around anyone except DC for at least a week and he seems ok thus far. Don't we have to wait a couple days before a Covid test reads accurately? 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Karen, excitement indeed.

Judy, feel better quickly.  My one documented COVID case it took 3 days to show positive.

As it wasn't busy this morning, I continue to scan races...  Nothing new, YET.

K

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Glad I did the treadmill since I'm coughing and sniffling since my allergy attack yesterday. And I hope it was just allergies!!!!

8 done.

Damaris

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Kats, thanks for the tip !  

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Anonymous Guest

I continue to scan races...  Nothing new, YET.

Leave that first weekend in October open for me!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Karen, thanks for the reminder, I will put it on my calendar.  As I am unlikely to be in Madagascar, I'll be there.  I will confirm in the next 1-2 weeks when I make a final decision. I have to confirm I can postpone first, my guy is on vacation still.

K

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 outside.  It's a balmy 40 degrees today. Was going to get my laptop fixed today and it started working again.

BerthaSlayer, nice 5. I'm more surprised when I don't see deer. So many here.

KatS, good goals.

AnonymousGuest,  I need to do some grocery shopping.

Judy runs, in some cases, it can take a few days for the covid tests to turn positive.  Others are immediate. Our neighbor,  who was over last might, texted dh that he has a 101 fever and other symptoms.  Covid test was negative,  but whatever he has, good chance dh will catch it. Other neighbor offered him ivermectin 

Docket and Judy runs, hope its allergies.  Did you get rapid weather shifts in the last week or so? That can do it to. Or just the totally dry air from running the heat all the time.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Damaris and Judy,  hope you feel better

Lori

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Docket and Judy runs, hope its allergies.  Did you get rapid weather shifts in the last week or so? That can do it to. Or just the totally dry air from running the heat all the time.

Well, a little. It was like 30s on Friday, -35 feels like on Saturday, -20F Sunday, 0F yesterday, 30s today, almost 50 tomorrow.

Damaris

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

HCK 2.0, yes, we have had drastic pressure changes. My symptoms are sinus hurts but nothing else. I'm perky except for that. I'll get the vaporizer going tomorrow. It is definitely very dry in here. Vaporizer always helps.

Thanks for the information ! 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns