Womens Running

ONE MORE DAY, THURSDAY DIVAS (Read 268 times)

gsdrunner

cara: No worries, I am sure you do you her... let me see if I can remember her whole SN. She usually started our thread every morning.

Athena: thanks for the update! :-) Sorry work is boring! I hate those days... Sounds like an exciting weekend!

lizo_77

bluefish: congratulations!!! ahhhhh!

norcal: good luck staying motivated and productive!

nai: ouch! hope N is ok! that sounds pretty bad. hope he heals soon and hope you're not too stressed out with it all!

pumpkin: thinking about you girl! (((hugs)))

lucy: way to get your workout in in spite of the busyness! hope you get to go home early today!

tex: hope your DH's appt goes good! hugs girl!

athena: good luck organizing and home stuff with your DP this weekend. Reminds me of all the stuff M and I need to do and we just keep putting it off...

I really hope kitty can stop in soon! thanks for the update athena!

NorCal

Taking a break... 

Athena- I had a recovery week last week, but if I don't get motivated, this will be one as well! My legs are just kind of beat, and mentally, running doesn't sound that great today. I also think because I start marathon training next month, this is my last bit of time to just run when I feel like it! Hope you have a good weekend doing house stuff! 

Thanks for the update on Kitty! Miss that lady!!! 

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

outwestrunner

I feel like I have put on the feed bag today, and I'm not getting very much done at work. Lame.

MA runner girl

Well the burning came back almost immediately after I hit "Post" this morning. Argh. I'm so ready for the weekend and to not be forced to sit 10 hours a day!!! Good news though, I didn't have to leave my ring for the appraisal. Since i had an older copy he didn't need the ring for a new appraisal. Yay!

Jewel - I'm so sorry you are having a rough few days. Hugs! You are not whiney, that's what we are here for! And if you are then I am too Wink I hope things get better, at least you are going somewhere where you need swimsuits!! That's exciting.

Lizo - My chiro usually has a solution for everything so we will see! Who schedules a meeting 4-6? That's just mean! I hope it at least goes by quickly. I'm sad that I will be most likely be missing the st pattys day run! It's only a week before my due date.

Cara - I hope you can find something to do to keep your mind busy. I would hate sitting there if there was nothing to do! Glad you had a good run! I have such a hard time dressing for the weather if it's not really cold or really hot. That in between can be tough, though obviously preferred!

Mel - Oh hun, I'm so sorry! I have to agree with outwest, you are entitled to feel upset, you put so much into training. Those jellyfish stings sound awful! I cannot imagine trying to swim through that. Hugs!

Outwest - Sorry for the bad mood, I'm never in a good mood on lack of sleep! I hope tonight is better. It's not indigestion, I called my midwife office and they said it's from the uterus stretching. Nothing I can do about it.

monk - Fingers crossed you can get a workout in tomorrow!

RLTW - I miss you too girlie! I hope Dr Hottie can see you soon and fix you up for good ASAP! Hugs!

NC - I hope you can have a super productive day and get motivated for a good workout!

Nai - Oh dear, I hope N recovers quickly. Poor guy! And hugs to you, I'm sure it's stressful to have a son who is a wrestler! What a crazy day for you.

Pumpkin - I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hugs to you and thoughts to you and your family!

blufish - CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you! The pics on fb looks so so sweet. I think it's awesome that your friends were there with you and could take pics of that!

Tex - Hugs to you! I hope you and DH get some answers today. It has to be so hard to have this great big unknown. Thinking about you!

Lucy - I'm jealous of your Thursdays! But I know you work super hard the other days of the week to have an easier day. Great job getting your workout in, hope you can get some other stuff done too!

Athena - I hope work goes by quickly for you today. Sounds like you have a lot planned for the weekend! Good luck getting all the painting/decorating done.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

lizo_77

Lizo - My chiro usually has a solution for everything so we will see! Who schedules a meeting 4-6? That's just mean! I hope it at least goes by quickly. I'm sad that I will be most likely be missing the st pattys day run! It's only a week before my due date.

lizo_77

MA: maybe you could run a st patty's day run and have the baby arrive early! Smile

lizo_77

huh... how do you respond to a "quote"?

Not quite working like RWOL....

gsdrunner

huh... how do you respond to a "quote"?

Not quite working like RWOL....

There is a little quote box on the right top of the person's post

lizo_77

thanks gsd. ahh.... got it to work. I thought I'd hit the quote button but it was like my computer freaked.

MA runner girl

Lizo - Haha, if I'm still pregnant there is a real possibility I will wog the 10k in hopes that baby gets out! Smile

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

L e e l a

Not sure I'll get to personals today; hope that isn't a trend!

RR - Did 4 chilly GA miles by the river.  It felt freezing at the beginning but I warmed up and felt great!  I was thinking of gsd and her FB status as I admired the frost on the grasses lining the path.  Will also throw in some core work and push-ups this afternoon. And I'm looking forward to Saturday's group run with the training group I've signed up for the ten miler I'm doing in March.  They've been meeting for a few weeks, but this is the first one I'll be able to make!

NRR - B got in trouble at school yesterday!  She wasn't listening during circle time.  It's funny to hear about her acting up at school.  I have mixed feelings.  Part of me, of course, wants my child to be well-behaved.  But the other part is glad that she's got enough spirit to ignore the rules once in a while.  It's also a sign to me that she totally feel comfortable at school since when she doesn't know people as well she's more likely to fall in line.

Okay, gotta get some stuff done while she takes a late nap!

seattlechica

I found the thread, woohoo!  Hoping to have time to start posting a little more someday...  glad to see some familiar faces on here!

NorCal

Welcome Seattle!!!!!!!!!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

carawsb

gsd - I remember Kitty! Smile  I used to post on here more regularly many years ago (I think when the group was still called DINK's), and have been in-and-out the past couple of years... Shy

Leela - I am glad you had a good run this morning!  It sounds fantastic.  Too funny about B getting in trouble at school; I definitely understand the mixed emotions, too!  I was such a shy little kiddo; I did not even speak to anyone, let alone consider acting up at school. Wink  They actually wanted my Mom to have my hearing tested, because I did not talk...

Hi seattle!  Big grin  Good to "see" you over here!

My day has been dragging, but fortunately I get to leave in 15 minutes; AND, tomorrow is FRIDAY!  WahooCool  I am so ready for another weekend!

Have a great evening, ladies! Clown