Womens Running

Totally Thursdailies (Read 11 times)

Spin class this morning.

Grands are supposed to come over this afternoon to swim, so that will be fun.

I finally broke down and cut the grass yesterday.  I even cut the neighbor's front yard (they are both in really poor health). Maybe I am almost getting the hang of the riding mower. I couldn't cut the ditch in front of their yard, I was worried I would tip over.

Work is SLOW....I'm waiting for others to turn stuff in....

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous Guest

Camping, sigh. No running yesterday but got in 5 on the trails this morning. At least these people have starlink on their van, so we can get internet out here (as long as they are not blocked in by trees).

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Quick hi.  

3 miles this morning, half running!!   Woot.  

Poor puppy is on the mend. Had a few teeth taken out.  Still not wanting to eat so I boiled up some chicken and he scarfed it down.  Finally.  

Hot a Hades still here.  Over it. 

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Day 2 of this fucking BS. Took the afternoon off after the gathering ended and ran 4, went to the massage therapist, and now I'm tired. And I still have to go tomorrow because no one was allowed to switch today for tomorrow.

The massage therapist worked on my ITB and knee and they feel almost normal. Crossing fingers as they have been a PITA for two weeks.

Kat, poor puppy!

Damaris

Nothing much going on here.  Nice day out so I’ll go for a walk in a bit. Neighbor posted about having excess lemons so I might go grab some for my G&T. 

Sorry to the folks dealing with lawns, heat, visitors, and work stupidity.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice, Margaret. If not, G&T, maybe some margaritas.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body workout. I've slpet like crap all week, so dragging. .Today felt like it went on forever.

CrazySue, if the yards are connected, it's probably just as easy to do both.

AnonymousGuest, is this the Starlink in vehicles? I just thought it was mostly for emergency calls and apparently I can get remote start for $100/year (no worth it to me).

KatS, nice job on the run!

Docket, is this the last day of the on-site rah-rah stuff?

GatsbyBird, enjoy the fresh lemons.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It is. I took the afternoon off but I still have to go tomorrow. It was fun, though. I just don't understand why she couldn't close the office Wednesday morning instead of making people go and pay parking twice. Or why not make people WFH tomorrow (those that lost today). The two offices that came to visit have very lenient bosses and because our regional boss is not present there I am sure everybody but 1-2 will WFH tomorrow.

Damaris