Womens Running

Wakey wakey Wednesdaily (Read 12 times)

I woke up thinking about the things I forgot to pack for Dino Valley.  Well, I should say that I haven't actually packed anything.  It's all in a heap on the bed next to the suitcase.  So I have more things to add to the pile and then I have to cram in into the suitcase or wear it tomorrow.

Short run yesterday, another one today.  Still have a bunch of stuff to get done for work today. Ugh.

Post 'em, ladies!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We finished work on Day 1 at 8pm so I didn't run. We'll see today.

Damaris

I actually made it out the door for a run this morning. 3.6 miles w my new phone, and it didn't cut off!! My old phone would stop during my run or the battery would die on a long ride. And omg it is cold for us!!  Low 40s and feels like temps of upper 30s.  I did bundle up so I was fine.

Enjoy Dino Valley--very close to our family farm.

Back to work

LC Runs

20 minute weight workout and 3.3 lunchtime run. We ended up with about 3 inches of snow but the roads are fine and it's in the 30's now, was actually a very pleasant run.

Margaret - hey, if you have the stuff you need out in the open, you're as good as packed in my world! Have a fun time!

Damaris - hope you get to run today!

Sue - nice run, whoo hoo on the new phone!

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Quickie fly by.  Not much in my world.  SUV is largely packed with room enough for my clothes and margarets suitcase, I hope...

Super stressed with errands and chores.  Realizing I am missing some things I took to AZ for the race.  Hopefully they're hidden places.  And the bag of charging cables shows up...  I fear they fell into the bag I chucked.

Can't wait to see the ladies and A.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 on the treadmill this morning & 30 minutes on the spin bike after work.

GatsbyBird, I hate that feeling when packing, especially fo races.

Docket, hope you finish work early today.

CrazySue, yay for the new phone. I wound up getting a new one a few year ago when my old one refused to pair with my garmin.

LCRuns, nicecworkouts.

KatS, hope you find the missing stuff.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I managed 3 on the TM. Didn't want to run in the dark or take 30 minutes to dress for this Winter weather when I stopped working at 7pm.

Damaris

4 miles after work.

Just passed 2000 miles for the year!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR