Morning all!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Not much going on really.  Been exhausted after work so no running yet this week.  Hoping for Thurs-Sat, maybe a few on Sunday.  We shall see to all.

Work is work.  Life is life.

Be well all.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! We have a visitor from our executive office here today on top of all hands day, sigh.

3 after work.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

More rain.at least it was fairly light during my run. 3 miles.

On the train traveling to Richmond for a tour of one of the available office locations. Tomorrow I will go to Oakland to see the other location. They are giving us a choice, but there are very few offices available in Oakland so they’ll probably send most people to Richmond. I figured I might as well see what I’m getting into. These tours are considered duty time so why not.  Commuting again is going to suck. At least it’s two days a week not three.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

On the train traveling to Richmond for a tour of one of the available office locations. Tomorrow I will go to Oakland to see the other location. They are giving us a choice, but there are very few offices available in Oakland so they’ll probably send most people to Richmond. I figured I might as well see what I’m getting into. These tours are considered duty time so why not.  Commuting again is going to suck. At least it’s two days a week not three.

I was thinking you were travelling and were in Richmond, VA. Do you commute via train?

Ha, Richmond, CA.  It was a 30 minute drive to the train, then an hour on the train, plus time walking to/from train parking and the office, for a grand total of 2 hours each direction.  Yeah, that’s not happening. I’ll see how bad the Oakland commute is tomorrow.

I was thinking you were travelling and were in Richmond, VA. Do you commute via train?

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

No running today but hubs and I hiked up Bertha a couple times. We're both severely out of shape and need to get into hill training as we booked a trip to Banff in September.

I buggered up my shoulder in January (damned work), it doesn't have full range of mobility and hurts like an s.o.b when I move it the wrong way and it isn't getting better so I'm heading to chiropractor tomorrow to see what he might suggest. I'm already booked for appointment with DD2 for massage. Getting old sucks monkey balls.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**