Womens Running

Taper tired Thursday - Supermoms (Read 16 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- Its just me and R going to take care of DH's mom lol, DH is going to stay home and work. I was only going to go F-Tues, but flights were cheaper thursday-tues so I figured, as long as I'm going, I may as well spend the extra day for R to see his grandparents. I'm hoping I can finally meet up with Megan this time! My plans have been thwarted every other time, and my vegan college friend I've been trying to dump for years will be in WA then. Yippee!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

e-rain - Oh no on the long lasting stomach bug and cold. Hope you are 100% by Monday! That's awesome that so many from your club are running.

CA - Yuck, yuck, yuck on the sideways snow. It is not at all unusual for us to get a bit of snow in April, although everyone obviously grumbles about it, but the snow this year seems extra offensive because we have still only had maybe two really nice days. Yay for getting to leave work early! And you have a four-day weekend, right?

spike - Glad the egg dyeing went well. No overturned dye cups would be a miracle in this house! Ha ha, it is sad but true that a day to clean the house in peace is like a delightful luxury these days. The homeschooling question seems totally strange and random!

rg - Bummer on the garmin strap! I would imagine they sell replacement straps, although I've never looked for one. Great that R is starting to read signs - anything that makes the drive more interesting for them is a good thing. In theory, I love your idea of contacting the people who signed up to see if they want me to train them outside the community centre. But I don't need more work and I have enough trouble fitting my own runs in, so it would probably just lead to a whole lot of scheduling stress for me.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15