Womens Running

Batten down the hatches Thurdaily (Read 12 times)

Another atmospheric river is rolling into NorCal today.  Wish us luck!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

8 miles yesterday with intervals.  Have to decide when to do today's 7.  It'll be pretty rainy after work.  Maybe sneak out for an early lunch before it gets too rainy.

Hope you all have a fabulous day, whatever it brings.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck!

I have 4 later with hubby. Taking the two little beasts to the vet for their vaccine boosters.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Margaret, good luck with the rain.  Don't float away!!!

Damaris, hope the beasties are good for the vet.

RD here, working though.  Attitudes are way better today, of course the one nasty one isn't here.

Not much else.  Pub night later on.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Anonymous Guest

Back home from camping already. Just a short stay at a state park a little over an hour from here. It was fun. Our campsite was fantastic, and we will go back there when we can get that site again. Huge open area, plus our own little access spot to the lake for dogs/paddleboards/canoes. Dogs are exhausted.

Meeting the 5k group tonight, so of course for the first time since the storm that came through last Thursday night, there is a storm in the forecast. Predicted to hit at 7 pm. We meet at 6:30. Sigh.

Margaret, it seems like at least the storms are a little more spread out now? In December/January it seemed like it was just one after the next for you guys.

Damaris, hope the 4 and the vet visit go well.

Kathryn, glad work is better today. I tell ya, the people make all the difference in the world.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

5 miles with one super fast one at the end.

Today at work I discovered what they plan to add onto my current job. Oh. Em. Gee. I knew it was only a matter of time before the shoe dropped and that they'd add something to it but I didn't think they'd throw both shoes and a bunch of steel toed boots as well.  I told my union steward he'd better move me asap to my new job or else another person (me) would be going on light duty. I've made it 26 years without having to go on light duty and I don't want to but I'll be damned if I injure myself because some effing engineers decided to eliminate a bunch of jobs and load up the rest of us with the elements.  Seriously who goes to school to try to make someone's job harder and give them injury? I can't wait to retire. 3 years 11 months.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh, Lori. Good luck!

Karen, enjoy the 5K group.

I ran 4 with hubby, my foot fell asleep, my hips were hurting, and why FFS does every run has to be a struggle? Does this menopause shit of feeling like crap, tired, sore, like I am swimming instead of running EVER GO AWAY or get better? Asking for a friend.

Damaris