Womens Running

Back to the Grind Mondailies (Read 10 times)

Made it out for 3.5 miles this morning with Scamp.  Not bad.

Trying to decide if I want to fumble through a 10k this coming weekend.  I'm still debating my running future. Do I want to keep running? Yes/No? Racing? IDK. I think I want to keep going. I'd miss it.

Finishing my paperwork today.  NINE more days!!!!!

Happy Monday!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD for me.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I need to get out for an easy 4 miles, but I am procrastinating. Riley had a follow up exam for his ear infection this morning (all clear! hooray!) and I got out the door under $100. I'll call that a win. He kinda likes going to our local vet as they give him lots of treats. The oncologist in Austin, much less so.

Susan, I had a long conversation with a woman in my age group yesterday about that. She's needs a knee replacement and while she's watched our mutual friend have both knees done and come back to racing, she thinks she's probably done. Trying to decide what to do next. I'm not quitting running, but I am sort of reevaluating what I want to do with it. I want to finish the 50 states and do another 100, but then I also want to paddleboard and ride my bike more. And travel, which makes sticking to a training plan hard. I will say it's a lot easier to keep running when you don't have a pesky job to deal with!

Damaris, a well-deserved rest day at that.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. DH requested the retirement guide from his work today (he's 8 years older than me). I doubt he'll be retiring any time in the immediate future, but good to know that he can get health insurance if he retires before age 65 (and can add a spouse).

CrazySue, wow, that's getting close.

Docket, enjoy the rest, although I think it comes with the same strings as mine aka in office.

AnonymousGuest, lol, we used to say the same thing about our last dog. Yea, this pesky job gets in the way of things.