Womens Running

Trudging Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 14 times)

runninmer

rg - I wear bra pads during the day, but typically don't at night.  H is normally up so much that leaking isn't an issue.  I guess its a good problem to have at this point!

moxie - You can always message.  Sadly, I am always around my iPad.  If I don't respond, I am sleeping!  Ha!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Erniegirl

mer - 9 pm bedtime sounds totally reasonable! You are up early for work. When I used to get up at 5 am for work, I went to bed a 9 pm every night. Hope you have a nice visit with your friend.

zorbs - Yes, come hungry for sure! Whenever we have parties, I get fruit and veggie trays from the grocery store and then usually make a dish in the slow cooker, a dish in the oven and have lots of snacky stuff. I've done this lots of times and it's really not that much work so I'm not sure why my DH got all obsessed with catering this time.

moxie - Seven snow days this year? Wow! Short of a natural disaster, they never ever cancel school here, although they will cancel buses. This was the bane of my existence as a child but I guess I will probably appreciate it as a parent. The snow cave sounds cool. Enjoy your cut back week!

rg - I think we got all your snow. When I woke up and looked outside, it just seemed like light snow, but by the time I headed out for my run an hour later, it was well over my ankles. It does feel so warm out today though. I was also hot in tights and had my gloves off after five minutes. I would have definitely worn carpis if it wasn't for all the snow.

spike - Hope your dad's surgery goes well! Ha ha, I was going to bake the birthday cake from scratch but since my DH insisted on catering to make things less work for me, I decided, "well, might as well make it no work" and went and ordered a cake from the bakery  We are expecting 40-50 people.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ernie - I'll have run 28K on Saturday morning..I'll probably want to Eat All The Things by the afternoon!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

zorbs - I will probably still be hungry from my 32k the day before, so maybe DH's catering plan is actually genius 

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15