Womens Running

WooHoo Wednesdailies! (Read 11 times)

It was 75F this morning!!!!!  Woohoooooo!!!  Ran 3.6 miles with Scamp.  Nice to get moving again.

Watched the grands for a couple of hours last night.  They were really sweet.

Dentist this afternoon. It is sad when work is so awful that you are glad you have a dentist appt. Just a cleaning today. May try to sneak a trip to the quilt shop....big sale!!!

Have a great Wednesday!

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Sue, get ya on work.  But not the dentist.  Nope.  Maybe mamogram/gyno.  Hope you get to hit the SALE!  Can't not go...

Hired a new running coach last night.  Nice guy.  Thinking of a timed race mid-Jan.  Seeing if my local girls want a girls weekend race.  Doubtful, but ya never know.  Now I need to get out and start at it again.  How though, supposed to be 107 tomorrow.  WHAT!

All else is good.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 this morning with intervals. Went to pick up my car this afternoon. Made it less than a mile before hearing the noise, so made a loop back to the dealership. Took a drive with the service manager & tech, they heard it, then it wouldn't do it again. At least they heard the one. So tomorrow morning I call Subaru Corporate.

CrazySue, wow, cold front.

KatS, ugh, that heat sounds awful. Definitely makes it tough to get out there.