Womens Running

Throaty Women Thursday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

Linda

Damaris:  It is very sad to lose a pet.  I saw on facebook that you said your run helped you feel a little better.  I'm glad.

The book Eat and Run is pretty good.  It is full of vegetarian recipes.  I'm no vegetarian, but I'll definitely try a few of them.

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

Anonymous Guest

Sugarland, look for the app or website Overdrive. Then you can search for your local library, put in your library card number and browse away. With my library I can choose between kindle books or epub or sometimes audible. I was reading getting the epub version and reading on my ipad, but then I got a Kindle when it was on sale for $29 - smaller and lighter weight for taking with me to work and reading on the train portion of my commute, so now I get the Kindle version. My book buying has gone way down while my reading has gone up. Whenever someone on facebook or here or in real life or wherever mentions a book they've read and like, I search for it in my county library online and put a hold on it (or get it right away if I can).

Ginny, that's hilarious. I appreciate you trying to help me in your dream. And sounds good, I'll do WT if you do.

I ended up doing an hour on the bike. Not a particularly hard workout, but I was still tired by the end. I am definitely getting a cold, so that is probably contributing to my rundown feeling.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Damaris, I'm very sorry to hear that you lost one of your kitties.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR