Womens Running

Vacation Thursday (dailies) (Read 11 times)

Kilmisters

LONG DESERVED.

Woke up at 11am, watched NHL highlights, then couple of hours of treating peppers (aphids suck), now coffee and lunch. From what I understand, Margaret is on her way to Copenhagen now, then layover to Riga <3 We meet in approx 40 hours or so Smile

Plan:

14-16 Lithuania

18-20 Finland

22-23 Both days floorball (oh no)

Days in between to wash/repack stuff [:

Not sure yet how much of time in Finland I'll decide to wander and finally mind only my own business, and how much - joinining Margaret in her adventures. For instance, sauna is not on my list and won't ever be Smile Helsinki Library and Sori Taproom (Big grin), tho, sound good. Or seaside.

We had temps fall below freezing last night, so, uhm, not sure about that last gasp of summer; at least here, Karen. It's going to be 15*C and raining on Saturday (Lithuania race day) and Margaret is not happy, to say the least Big grin Seems like rain on our Finland travel days too; welcome to Nordics, Margaret Big grin Rainy Helsinki is about as Scandinavian as it gets. At least a good excuse to wrap myself in one of the dozens of hoodies I have, as a true introvert.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this trip for Margaret and Elina got her fast. Have so much fun, you two!

Just another short, easy run for me. An hour or so as soon as I finish my coffee (and before it starts heating up).

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Woohoo, so exciting. Have fun, ladies!

I have 4 later. I have a vet appointment for Sasha (booster), then my sports med doctor to look at my knee. Which feels silly since it is not bothering me now but you never know. Might as well get it checked.

Karen, enjoy the run!

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Woot woot Elina and Margaret! Have fun.

I think I will skip today and run tomorrow as a strategy for Sunday's race.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LC Runs

Happy Thursday (Friday for me as I am off Fr/Mo whoo hoo)!

3.1 and upper body workout. These dark mornings are killing me. I left at 7:35 today and because it's cloudy, it was still darkish. Not to mention all of the people driving to work so I had to dodge several cars 

Our weekend weather looks worse and worse. We looked at moving to another part of the state to camp as it's better (no rain) but trying to switch and pay the cancellation fee, etc and BF's brother and sil are also going so in the end we're just going to go. I guess there's always inside activities like drinking ha ha.

Elina  and Margaret - have fun!!

Karen - have a great run!

Lori - sounds like a good plan, enjoy your RD!

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Finally had hysterectomy yesterday and will only have to be off running for 3 weeks.

All your travels sound like exciting fun!

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Judy, hoping you get some relief from the pain. I restarted biking after 1 week from my hysto, slowly. Then walking on week 2, and week 3 a slow run/walk. May your recovery is as smoothly.

Laura, nice run.

Lori, sounds like a plan.

I had to cancel the doctor's appointment. It was in Carmel and I have a court hearing and 3 meetings this afternoon, which means I cannot escape to Carmel (Fishers was pushing it already). I'll continue looking for someone closer. Knee if feeling OK.

And the Sasha girl wouldn't go into the carrier so I had to cancel that one too. Sigh. She is going on Saturday when hubby is here to help. She is huge and fears the carrier. So instead, I ran my 4.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Judy,  I wasn't aware! Speedy recovery to you.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So in drama news, remember the bitch at work and her cohort that sued the Miami office and sued most of us (not me, phew)? Well bitch #2 is now the boss of the Miami office and pandemonium has started. When it was announced at their staff meeting, there was a huge silence. Between the shock and the disgust, no one said a thing, lol. I wonder how one can be the boss of people she sued? Fun times. I sure don't miss that office.

Damaris

LC Runs

Judy - speedy recovery!!

Damaris - wow, that is wild about the B***h.  That office would definitely have an 'interesting' dynamic!