Womens Running

Mondailies.... international Day of non violence (Read 10 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Yes please. Can we all make it that everyday!

Rest day. Going to go for a walk with hubby though.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yes please.

Ran 5 with hubby this morning. We started a bit late so it was 74F after Mile 3, no shade.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Watching the weather to our west and trying to find the best time to run. High in the low 60s here today so no need to rush out the door (and good thing since it’s almost 10 already). We are just hanging out today and tomorrow waiting for our service appointment Wednesday morning and hoping they can fit us in sooner. New car is expected to be delivered to the dealer this week or next so we need to get back to Texas! Plus, it’s snowing in places here, so also time to get out.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Anonymous Guest

Finally got ready to run, rain and thunder started, then wind. Not as windy as yesterday, but enough that I just don’t want to run in cold windy on and off rain. What’s one more rest day anyway?

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. So tired. Didn't sleep good Saturday night because around 1am, neighbor kids's friends were leaving their house and couldn't do so without having loud conversations and then at 4:45, neighbor's dog was outside barking. Was hoping to sleep better last night, but nope.

Is the violence ok if it is against invasive bugs? We have a ridiculous amount of spotted lantern flies and DH was proud & dispappointed yesterday that he "only" killed 927 of them. In 1 day.

BerthaSlayer, enjoy your walk.

Docket, are you on vacation this week?

AnonymousGuest, exciting news on the car.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nope, only until today. Hope you sleep better tonight!

Damaris

Annoyed that the Congress got its sh*t together and I was't furloughed today.  So, it was regular work day and running rest day.

HCK, I consider myself a nonviolent person but that excludes ants.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR