Womens Running

TGIFridaily (Read 10 times)

Heading into the office. I prefer going in early and leaving early. No one cares and I don’t interact with anyone when I’m there, except for an occasional coffee run. 4 miles after work today. Volunteering early at a trail race tomorrow. Happy Friday!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

At least you don't have a set schedule? We do and cannot vary the hours. My boss does not like attorneys getting there earlier than 7:30am.

Tested negative again today, so I guess it's not Covid. No voice still though. Massage therapist appointment this afternoon.

Damaris

We have a “flex band” of 6 am to 6 pm. Core hours are 10 am to 2 pm, but no one cares too much about that.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with 3 tempo + 3x200 before work and strength training after work.

GatsbyBird, at one point, DH was going in maybe once per week and his company was trying to do RTO. He sent his boss a message that over the course of the work day, he spoke 14 words to someone on site that were work related. His boss was cool with him not going into the office after that. My group is able to do different hours, but they do need to be consistent. A number of people I work with get in really early, I am not one of them.

Docket, your agency seems so rigid about things. Why not treat professionals like professionals.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Because this is the DOJ! lol.

Damaris