Womens Running

Mighty Monday Supermoms (Read 19 times)

Kantkatchme

Rg- does he understand about Santa?  How cold was it this weekend?  hope it's not icey!  We don't have sidewalks so I run in the road also.

zorbs- I hope B enjoys his recital,  how foes that work with little kids?  I remember a violin recital when I was in gr1 I just cried the whole time cause I couldn't remember what to play. I think after that I switched to piano.

mer- I'm impressed!  Back to work and balancing life w/ a new little one.

spike- i hope you stay healthy and r feels better!  So exciting about moving!  We moved in October and had been staying with my mother(yikes!) so I know anxious you must feel about having your own house to have a home.

ernie- wow! Busy weekend!  I can'to wait till A is big enough to take tobogganing!

Ca- enjoy having your parents closer!  It's great they will get to see yhe girls more! (And you can keep your dad busy).  I need to do weights, I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing so hardly ever bother.

Did did I forget anyone? Hope not.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

k - welcome! B's music class is just singing and movement, so I imagine they'll be singing a song or 2 as a group and that's it.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

Nap strike here, so my personals are late and going to be a bit half-assed.

rg - Love your idea of telling R Santa is going to take away his diapers. I wonder if S will get it if I tell her that. I guess it's worth a try!

zorbs - Ha ha, I left the big pile on the end of the driveway for DH yesterday, too. I was like "Oh, S is cold, I'd better take her inside!"

CA - Lol at Santa's local staff being disorganized

Mer - I hear ya on not enjoying running in temps that cold! My ass was freezing during my whole run this morning and it was totally a "just get it done" run.

spike - Ughhhh, sorry about all the puking.  I haven't had to deal with any major kiddie puke episodes yet, but I get grossed out remembering times I puked when I was a kid so I'm sure it's going to be just awesome when I do.

Kant - Welcome! Nice to meet you!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15