Womens Running

Thinking Tursdaily (Read 12 times)

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Thinking I better get going!  Got miles to do!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Thinking I’m glad it’s Thursday since that means tomorrow is Friday and then my work week is done!  4 easy miles this morning. Having dinner with my dad, brother, and his family for my dad’s 89th birthday tonight. He outlived OJ!

Kat, go get those miles!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Rest day today again. They're getting easier. Lol.

Went to the chiropractor and he worked on my shoulder again. It sucks because it's my dominate arm. Last time this happened it was my other shoulder. At least this time it isn't as bad as the other arm. That said, I need this fixed before Bebe arrives. That's at least 7 months away so lots of time to fix this nonsense

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Chiro appointment was today but she will start treatment tomorrow. I could've used an adjustment today, that's for sure. 5 miles later. It's pouring here and under a flood advisory.

Lori, that's what Hershey had when he fainted last year.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Rest day here. Sad as it's a beautiful day. I was volunteering - stuffing packets - all morning and just got home a little bit ago. Beautiful for running while I was inside, now a little too warm at 80 degrees. So I will wait until tomorrow morning.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Gee, my spelling could use some help...

Margaret, enjoy dinner and happy birthday to Dad.

Lori, haven't caught up with you.  First and foremost, CONGRATS!!!!!  Sorry about the pain.

Damaris, yikes on the flooding.

Karen, was lovely here too!  Nice of you to volunteer.

6 MEH miles earlier.  Then I mowed the weeds.  Now pub tonight.

Enjoy the remainder of your Thursday.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. Did at least do a core workout. I swear, there has been something on almost every commute since the bridge fell. Today, police chase that ended  my commute route. Local radio was covering it live, so I went a different route to get home to avoid the excitement.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Rest day. Did at least do a core workout. I swear, there has been something on almost every commute since the bridge fell. Today, police chase that ended  my commute route. Local radio was covering it live, so I went a different route to get home to avoid the excitement.

Sheesh, that sounds interesting.

Chiro appointment was mostly a consult, but I wish she had adjusted me today. My 5 miles were full of dragging the leg.

Damaris