Womens Running

Sigh..Boring Monday (Over 40) (Read 20 times)

LC Runs

Happy Monday!

I had a heck of a time getting up this morning, so just 1 quick mile on the TM

Lisa - visits with kids are always more fun than decorating!  You'll get it done, I'm sure!!

Carol - sending prayers for your brother!  Poor DH - sounds like his Dad is having Delusions/Paranoia, does he have a history of mental illness or is this a side effect of meds/surgery?  Best thing for DH to do is step outside himself and try and remember his Dad is speaking out of fear or confusion.   Sounds like he's always been a difficult person, which is being amplified with all that's going on.  Prayers.

Hi Marjorie - safe travels.

Damaris - great job on the marathon, loved the RR!.  I did the EXACT same thing this morning, I was so disappointed to remember I had to get up early and go to work ha ha!

Hi Susan - keep streaking!

Judy - fun times with DS

Camille - hi there!  So sorry to hear about your sister, will send healing thoughts!!

Tessa - you Rock, 3:45 run?  Awesome!  I am anti stupid, too LOVE IT!

Ginny - I would say Black Friday shopping totally counts as a workout!  So far my only shopping exercise has been with my fingers on the internet lol

Sue - girls are always such drama, dogs and otherwise lol.

Great RR Damaris!  Way to end the year strong (assuming you don't have any more marathons up your sleeve in December?).

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR