Womens Running

Back to it Tuesdailies (Read 11 times)

No spin class this morning...Scamp ate acorns and started yakking in the middle of the night so I had to get up a couple of times to let him out. Ugh. When the alarm went off I just rolled over.

Happy Tuesday!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I don't have what to run today (I think my coach was waiting for me to run yesterday but I never let her know, oops). I'll run 3 later.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I ran 5.5 since my short cut is still closed and I had to add the extra in.

We're still laid off for retooling which is expected but GM in Canada refused to follow the pattern set by the union and Ford so they're now on strike. This doesn't bode well for my company Stellantis, which is next, because Stellantis ALWAYS cries poverty. Geez. Fingers, toes and boobs are crossed that things get resolved because I despise the uncertainty this brings.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

15 this morning. It got a bit warm at the end, but overall went pretty well.

Lori, I'll cross everything for you as well. The uncertainty would make my anxiety go through the roof.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 5.5 since my short cut is still closed and I had to add the extra in.

We're still laid off for retooling which is expected but GM in Canada refused to follow the pattern set by the union and Ford so they're now on strike. This doesn't bode well for my company Stellantis, which is next, because Stellantis ALWAYS cries poverty. Geez. Fingers, toes and boobs are crossed that things get resolved because I despise the uncertainty this brings.

Crossing fingers!

I ran 3 with hubby at lunch.

Karen, nice run!

Sue, oh, no. Poor Scamp.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

15 this morning. It got a bit warm at the end, but overall went pretty well.

Lori, I'll cross everything for you as well. The uncertainty would make my anxiety go through the roof.

If you haven't already guessed it then you know already know I'm anxiety prone to begin with so mine is way past the roof.

But apparently the union and GM have now reached a tentative deal and it's now up to the workers to agree. Hopefully they agree and then it's us and I'm hoping the dumbasses that I work for AND with don't screw things up. Because I really do work with and for idiots

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with strides.

BerthaSlayer,  hopefully everything gets approved.  Definitely has to be stressful not knowing.

Docket. Nice 3.

AnonymousGuest,  by now they should be able to make the final car buying paperwork less painful and shorter.

Lori--the work stress would drive me nuts. Fingers crossed

Karen--15 miles! Yay you!

Half Crazy K 2.0

CrazySue,  I would have opted for sleep too.