Womens Running

It’s beginning to look a lot like Fridaily (Read 10 times)

9 days till Christmas. Guess I’d better do some shopping. Just neices and nephews. DH and I only do one gift. He’s getting a bottle of gin   It’s from a local distiller and won some awards. Shop local!  And a win for me too!

If you celebrate, and if you do gifts, how’s your Christmas shopping going?

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Swamped in the office, sigh. 5-6 after work.

Whatever I did during weights hurts like MF. Especially my inner thighs. I'll see how my legs feel tonight as I can barely walk. But hey I'm finally doing lower body weights again (stopped since the bike thing that cost me 8 months of pain in the butt).

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I ran 3 and a half yesterday. It was windy and cold. It's windier and colder today, so I'm not running. Glad I decided to do a 16-week training plan for Boston so I don't have to feel guilty about skipping runs and workouts.

Margaret, I'm pretty much done shopping - my sister and I went in together on an Apple watch for my mom, and I told DH the winch he bought for the van was his Christmas present. I stopped doing nieces and nephews a few years ago.

Damaris, the first time I did kettlebells after a long time, my butt and legs hurt for almost a week! The next time I did them, I could tell I did it the next day but it didn't really hurt. Hopefully your workouts are the same - after the shock of it, your muscles will be okay with it.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

Another cold morning,  so 4.5 on the treadmill before work.

GatsbyBird,  DH and I said no more stuff since there is do much in the house that needs to go. So far haven't seen tons of Amazon orders arriving....

Docket, ouch, sounds painf6.

AnonymousGuest,  nice to have a 16 week schedule.  Cold and wind is no fun.