Womens Running

Toot toot Tuesdaily! (Read 10 times)

Hopefully no tooting for you today.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Although I did have chili for dinner last night... 

Rainy overnight but it's supposed to taper off today, to be followed by wind gusts.  My favorite.    7 miles on the schedule today.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 7. A bunch of video hearings this morning, though, so not sure if I can run outside and when.

Nevermind, just checked and we are heading to the 70s today, so not outside, sheesh.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

I'll have to toot my own horn, I am not a big tooter.

Margaret, enjoy your windy miles!

Not sure how many today, 4 on the schedule, but we've been conservative in scheduling and I think I am going to add a couple if it feels OK.

I had a post written yesterday at work, then I got distracted and never submitted it.

I also have to go to Costco and drop off some stuff for a friend.  And take care of my lawn...  Gonna get a nasty-gram from the HOA (which I DESPISE) if I don't mow the weeds down.  Suppose I should go to the garden store to get some weed killer.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 wirh strides.  Overdressed because it was still windy. Sunday it was a boring, cold wind. This morning,  not so much. The warm air is definitely here.

GatsbyBird,  rain and wind together ate the worst.

Docket, enjoy your 7.

KatS, ugh on the HOA. I'm mostly glad we don't have one. Weeds are a huge fight here because we have a power company field that is only mowed every 6 weeks.  So many weeds back there and they come into our backyard.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Did I mention that my coach might be even harder than Karen? Cause I have 17/12 this weekend and I'm afraid to ask if next week I'll have 18/12. I'm just going to lay here and cry, haha.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I am so tired. I had to take Riley down to the vet in Austin early this morning (we left about 5:30 am). Dropped him off and ran 8 miles. Showered and ate a quick lunch, then off to my doctor appointment at 1. There from 1-3, then straight back to Austin to pick up Riley. Got home around 5:45 pm. Way too much driving in way too much traffic. Anyway, more boob smashing followed by an ultrasound and they determined it was just a cyst and I am fine. Riley, on the other hand, we will know more after biopsy results come back next week. Our local vet thought he might have an oral tumor when she did his dental. Oncology doc thinks it is likely to be benign but found something else unrelated. Dropping the pet insurance awhile back has turned into a stupid decision. But it's just money, and Riley is the bestest dog, so the money doesn't matter.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel