Womens Running

Weekendailies (Read 10 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I ran 5 ho hum miles today with hubby. It's sunny today. After a dreary cloudy week it's nice to see sun again

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. I have 10 at some point. 4 days of summer again until Wednesday and then what looks like Fall.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Trying to find my mojo to get out for a run. There’s apparently a three-mile loop on the ranch we’re camping on, so maybe run it twice. It is Elk Fest in Estes Park this weekend and the crowds will probably be ridiculous in town.

Late start this morning because last night we ran our water tank dry (someone was supposed to fill up where we stayed before this and forgot). We had to go through town to get water so left early to get through before it got trafficy. Then once we got back had to use some of that new water to make coffee, and now here I sit.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 with strides this morning.

AnonymousGuest, those elk are huge. I have a fear of getting charged by a deer and give them a wide berth, but I think I'd go the other way for elk.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Trying to find my mojo to get out for a run. There’s apparently a three-mile loop on the ranch we’re camping on, so maybe run it twice. It is Elk Fest in Estes Park this weekend and the crowds will probably be ridiculous in town.

Late start this morning because last night we ran our water tank dry (someone was supposed to fill up where we stayed before this and forgot). We had to go through town to get water so left early to get through before it got trafficy. Then once we got back had to use some of that new water to make coffee, and now here I sit.

Just think of the views and photo opps if you run.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Forced myself to get out for my long run. Was quite foggy for part of it. I was along the Parkway so there was no safety issue.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

I did make it out for 6 miles yesterday. This morning we got up and drove 6.5 hours to our next destination, where it is super windy, so we are just hanging out in th van. We wait here until our repair appointment on Wednesday unless they can squeeze us in sooner. I am ready to go home. Van is dirty and smelly, dogs are dirty and smelly, and pretty sure I am dirty and smelly as well.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good job, Karen.

Lori, great job!

I ran 4 and lifted.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with intervals.