Womens Running

Thoughtful Thursday (Over 40) (Read 16 times)

4 miles on a X-Country trail with run buddy this morning.  Squishy spots, rocks, roots, mud, fallen trees, hills.  All good.

Judy-hope the presentation went well.

Carol-that is so sweet!  Seems like yesterday that we were hearing of her birth!

Ginny-um, you don't seek out hills?  Did I imagine that you were asking me about doing Devil's Lake? LOL  Great picture and that's awesome that he's doing this!

Karen-hope you survived your run!  sending DD's contact info.  she said to text her if you have questions on a location and she can ask around.  she may not have lived where you're looking at but would likely know someone who has.  She said that for running/biking The Woodlands are the way to go. Spring can be sketchy with locations/neighborhoods.  There are some that were thrown up fast, look good but aren't that great.  Lots of cool townhouse type of places in cool downtown areas but not many houses.  She's in a gated apartment complex in downtown. Did warn about lack of zoning laws in Houston so a gentrified place could be next to a shack. Conroe she said is more rural and can be mixed with neighborhoods/areas.

Cindy-that's a lot of plans to pick from.  good luck with that.  technically, there are much worse things than getting pooped on my a bird but not many funnier ones.

Gatsby-so cool that you have mile 85.  thank you for organizing!

Damaris-the nerve of work getting in the way of a massage.  LOL

Lisa

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Long day. Training very early and all morning. Kinda fun to put an arrogent know it all in his place Smile, though.

Then

Calls and drive back to Tampa. Got a call when almost back. More issues at the aquosition. Seriously our IT people have fubared this. I called my 2 up. Too much and too many issues. Was a very long talk.  So much for a relaxing evening with not much to do.

Yep. Some people are not going to have a good day tomorrow. Some very high ups are involved now. So.....won't go well for some. They need to realize how much they have screwed all this up. Unacceptable. Issues every day. No. They need to get it together.

Marjorie