Womens Running

What's Up Wednesdailies?? (Read 12 times)

I think I slept-slogged through the 3 mile run this morning.  It seemed extra dark for some reason. DH said I couldn't have been sleep running bc he could see my blinky lights and said Scamp must have stopped at every mailbox!

Congrats Margaret!!!

Not much happening here. Performance eval today. Ugh. I never got a new performance plan so this should be interesting.

Happy hump day!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, Sue!

RD for me.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Woke up with a headache today and to the noise of chainsaws (at 7am. Don't they know I'm afternoons) and wood chippers cleaning up the neighbour's fallen tree from last week's storm. I can't say I blame them. They could barely get in their front door. Anyway, rest day today.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

Planned on 6 miles today, ran 5.77. I wasn't paying close attention and got back to the house too soon. Since they're FINALLY paving our street today (it's been 3.5 weeks since they tore it up), I didn't want to run by and come back - construction everywhere. So I just stopped. I felt really good during the run for a change.

Margaret, the 100 sounded like a tough tough race. Especially with no crew or pacers. I am super impressed.

Susan, hope the review goes well.

Lori, ugh on the early wake up.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Woohoo performance review went well. Glad that's over with.

Thanks for your support!

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 this morning in a downpour. I thouoght about turning around to rujn on the treadmill when it started, but I would have needed to change clothes, so just stayed out. No thunder, just very heavy rain. I felt a little self conscious runing by the high school & middle school kids waiting for the bus while my running clothes were clinging to me.

CrazySue, good news on the eval.

Docket, enjoy the rest day.

BerthaSlayer, wow, that's an early start. Here they tend to start that noise at 8am. Most of the time. The roofers came to our house around 7:30 when we had that done. i was not pleased as it was the first day of our "vacation" that we could sleep in.

AnonymousGuest, I hate when that happens.