Womens Running

Thursdailies (Read 10 times)

Spin class was good. Nice to be back. Didn't go all out--still coughing.

Sad news--my running bestie found her husband had passed suddenly from a stroke or blood clot or something when she came home from work yesterday.  I really hurt for her. Talked to her a bit this morning.  She's still processing.

No cavities --yay.

Yesterday DH called me and said Skye was listless and bloated.  He took her to the vet to rule out bloat.  Vet did an xray and discovered she had a belly full of kibble!!  DH had left the dog food bucket open and she had eaten all she could hold.  Scamp was in the same boat--stuffed to the gills. Silly dog. I guess DH had the music turned up and was in his office in the back of the house and didn't hear them. 

Have a good day!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I was all ready finally and relaxing last night when I see counsel filed a motion to continue the fucking trial (it's a reasonable request/reason) late last night. Motherfucker. LOL.

In the office today instead of my WFH since it wasn't granted until 30 minutes ago. Sigh.

RD.

Sue, I'm so sorry. That is sad.

Damaris

CrazySue, sad about your friend’s husband, I’m sorry. 

Damaris, annoying that WFH was granted so late. 

Went into the office in SF today to meet up with friends for lunch and coffee. Probably for the last time since the office will be fully vacated by the end of Sept.  Office space is available for us in the Oakland federal building, but that’s farther away.  We’ll see. I stocked up on office supplies so I’m set for a while.  5 easy miles this afternoon in SF.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, I knew I was going to do WFH since last week but when the motion to continue was filed, boss wanted me in the office still in case the court didn't grant it. I was OK with that since today's weather was nice to run outside. But yeah, I hate having to ask for these.

Damaris