Womens Running

It's the Weekend! (Read 12 times)

Anonymous Guest

Whatcha got?

My legs are a little sore from running four whole miles yestserday, so I will probably take a rest day today and run tomorrow.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

No motivation? It's pouring right nw, so no way am I running outside. I got some cycling underwear from Amazon for when I use my spin bike. Um, does anyone else see what I do?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I had a race and woke up at 6am for it. The windstorm didn't stop (hasn't stopped) and at 40-50mph gusts that are lasting 15 seconds at times, I wasn't going to risk my lungs.  I had a cute outfit boo, but I have another holiday race later this month.

I will run 3-5 later.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Um, does anyone else see what I do?

Yes, yes I do.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am so sleepy I need to nap before running. Apparently, I woke up more than I remember during the wind and rain storm.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I like running here on Sunday mornings because 95% of the construction workers take the day off and I can run on the new roads without worrying about getting yelled at or getting in the way of construction. But yesterday I did a kettlebell workout for the first time in awhile. They didn't seem quite so difficult before. Today my legs and butt are so sore! Obviously I have some work to do to get in shape for Boston training. I will try to get out for a few easy in a bit, but it most likely will not be pretty.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 10 or so later with hubby. I haven't run more than 8 in months so we will see how many I run.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 with 8x400. I even ran all but 1 recovery,  so seems like things are going in a positive direction.

Rainy yesterday but sunny today. I went up to Auburn for the WSER drawing yesterday, but no dice. Can’t imagine why not, with 4% chance of getting picked.    Always fun catching up with folks there. Today I’m did an aid station at a fat ass 50k/50M around the city of SF. It’s a free race that follows the 49-mile scenic route.  Some aid is provided but there are no permits, insurance, bibs, or other official trappings.

Feeling minimal motivation to run so I have been running minimally.  Easy 3 mile run around the neighborhood on Friday, nothing yesterday, a walk today.

HCK, lol, awkward infographic.  Good that running is better these days.

Karen, Damaris -- hope you got in some running too.

I got an early Xmas present for myself and bought a new watch, Garmin Instinct 2 Solar.  Need to figure out how to use the damn thing now, lol.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR