Womens Running

Tuesdailies (Read 10 times)

Made it to spin class yay! I haven't been in almost 2 weeks, and I really felt it. We have just been gone, not feeling 100%, or it was raining the past week or so.  I need to get out and run in the morning, but when DH whines about it being too cold, I have a weak moment and go back to sleep.

Had a great Thanksgiving with the fam. Friday-Saturday got lots of shopping done, I'm almost finished with Christmas. I think I just need a couple of gift cards and a lot of baking and I'm finished. I'd like to get the tree up this week, but haven't dropped that on DH yet...

I do not feel like working today....Happy Tuesday!

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 in cold, wind and some blowing snow flurries

CrazySue,  DH got the date tree out of the basement over the weekend.  Now we need to assemble it.

Need to get out soon to run.  This stuff about it getting dark at 4:30 sucks.  All I want to do after work is get ready for bed.

Yesterday QOTD: I bought nothing on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.  Uninspired.  Maybe a little seasonal or post-vacay blues too.  Haven't given any thought to Christmas shopping.  Bewildering to me that some people are almost done.

Flat out busy at work on Friday and yesterday.  Will continue today.  Hoping for some relief later this week.

That's all I got today.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

5 on the TM because we got about an inch of snow last night and I'm afraid of black ice. But the sky is blue. We were told not to report to work today due to the ongoing retooling issues so hubby and I are going to the movie to see Napoleon.

We've been to Cuba 5 times. We love it and it's more economical than other Caribbean islands. Beaches are amazing. People treat Canadians like royalty. Only problem is that with all the embargoes the food options in the resorts aren't spectacular. But we've never gone hungry and rum flows freely. I usually gain weight during these trips.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

HCK--I know, I'm a lightweight. Below 40F is cold!!!!

Margaret--I found if I don't shop early (especially for the grands) either stuff is no longer available, or the other grandparents have already purchased all the good stuff.  Earlier is so much easier.  I also had DD go with me to the local kids boutique (owned by friends) that was having a sale on Friday, and had her help me pick out some outfits for her two. Much easier, and if momma approves, they will wear it.

Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

PT today at lunch. Thinking of lifting or doing some Pilates on my own after work.

It's a gorgeous day. Sunny, no wind, and 25F. I went out to PT in shorts and later went to the post office in shorts. I am sure I caught some looks.

Sue, glad you made it to spin class!

HCK, nice 6.

Margaret, hope you made it out.

Lori, nice 5. Enjoy the movie!

Damaris