Womens Running

Well...It Happened Again Wednesdailies (Read 11 times)

Rolled over, hit the snooze and that was it.

Storms supposed to roll in today, don't feel like doing any work...the usual. I had a big project due before we went to Toronto, I scrambled like crazy to finish it, finished and now....not much is happening. See if I can finish tying up some loose ends today.

Otherwise, crickets at the office.

Have a nice day!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I didn't hit snooze because I'm off work at the moment but I did decide not to do much today. Feeling lazy , I am.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I took the day off but had to wake up earlyish to get to the massage therapist. Hoping what he did (painful as it was) helped the leg. He actually thinks it's the piriformis/sciatica pinching something and making all those tendons angry and that would make sense since this happened after the fall that hurt my lower back. We'll see. RD.

PS the concert was amazing. We got home after midnight. Zzzzz.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 this morning with intervals & strength training after work. I'm ready to go to sleep as soon as it gets dark, which is getting earlier & earlier. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there is 0 chance of Congress actually passing the defense of sunshine bill or whatever it was called.