Womens Running

USA!!! Wednesday (dailies) (Read 13 times)

Kilmisters

Congrats, Team USA! Nice win! The play-off game vs Netherlands will be spicy as hell! Surely Americans will be underdogs, but the way they've been playing - I'm tempted to bet few euros on your team Smile

Very tiring Tuesday for me as well; even slept thru the entire game Sad Only woke up for a brief moment when our announcer went wild with ''PUULLIISSSSICCCCC'' call.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Kilmisters, I was glancing at updates on my phone while trying to finish a court document before going to the dentist.  DH watched the match down at the pub.  No, I'm not resentful of his free time, not at all.  

Karen, I think I heard that staying in parking lots is a thing for RVs?  Some stores allow it for free, with no amenities, of course.  Not as nice as other spots but if you just need a place to crash overnight, seems like a good thing.  I'm sure it'll be nice to be home.

I finally did a RR for Dino Valley 100, posted in the Trailer Trash group.  The good, the bad, and the ugly.    Besides the race, I'm glad that I could meet up with Kat, Lisa, and Lisa's SO there.  A fun weekend.

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/Trailer_Trash/forum/273904d6d5a1422e8d8bd64a4c3f9ef1/resume#focus

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles on the treadmill before work and upper body strength workout after work. Ugly day here, rained most of the day and now it's windy and going to get cold.

Kilmisters, I haven't watched any of the games.

GatbsyBird, OMG, I can't imagine trying to do the math on the loops (plus the whole lack of sleep thing).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Evening! Had a massage and did Pilates just now. 300 errands in between, I'm beat.

Damaris