Womens Running

Fired up for the Fridaily! (Read 11 times)

Or at least fired up for the end of the workweek.  

POST!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Hoping for a quiet day at work.  Unacceptable that I’m so busy during the holidays!

Ran 7 on Wed and 4.7 yesterday. Rest day today.  Happy about getting a new seat cushion for my office chair. Could my life be any more boring…   

Shout out to Kat for getting in some miles yesterday!  Keep it up!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 3 after work.

As soon as I sat at my office chair, leg pain after 3 days pain free. It's this fucking shit.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Nothing but a little cleaning yesterday. Letting my lunch digest and I'm going to go out for a few easy miles this afternoon.

Kathryn, yay on getting out there for some miles yesterday! We have big 2024 goals, gotta get going.

HCK, any news on the treadmill front?

Margaret, um, work needs to realize it's the holidays and cool it.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles this morning.  This work week has been crazy busy. Doesn't help I was off last week,  so also trying to catch up.

GatsbyBird,  I'm wondering if I am due for a new seat cushion.

Docket,  can you get a standing desk or new chair with a doctor's letter? I'm guessing feds may have lots of headache with this.

AnonymousGuest,  can you tell my work the same? Mr. HCK thinks the treadmill is salvageable but said it's not high on his project list. My need for it varies and he'd probably roll his eyes if I said I need it for my running game wirh internet friends.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Margaret, taking care of the tush is important when you're WFH.  Thanks for the shoutout.

Damaris, sounds like tush time for you too!

Karen, darn tootin' on our goals.  Hope your miles are good.

Kathi, nice 6.  Bummer on the busy week.

Another 3 today, though just walking.  I was a tiny bit sore from yesterday.  I was hoping to tack on an extra 2, but I just didn't have it in me.  Weather was FABULOUS.  I was actually toasty, it was 72 when I finished and 74 now.  Ahhh.  This is why I like TX weather.  Certainly not the summer.

Signing up for a monster race in a couple of hours when registration opens.  It's another 100, but to complete it I MUST MUST and MUST RUN!!   It is a hefty goal, and one I intend on achieving.   I "ran" it by my coach last night and he is encouraging me.  I have TEN months to train.  I WILL DO THIS.  He is also doing the race.  It is put on by the running company he coaches for.  They put on another race I am interested in, much harder, but shorter distance.

OK, time for some crafty fun.  I am a bah humbug, so I am making some Christmas ornaments, go figure.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

6 miles this morning.  This work week has been crazy busy. Doesn't help I was off last week,  so also trying to catch up.

GatsbyBird,  I'm wondering if I am due for a new seat cushion.

Docket,  can you get a standing desk or new chair with a doctor's letter? I'm guessing feds may have lots of headache with this.

AnonymousGuest,  can you tell my work the same? Mr. HCK thinks the treadmill is salvageable but said it's not high on his project list. My need for it varies and he'd probably roll his eyes if I said I need it for my running game wirh internet friends.

I have a standing desk there too. But the leg also gets achy if I stand on it for too long.

Damaris