Womens Running

Where is Everyone Wednesday? (Read 12 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Where is everyone? Running? Working? Or Christmas shopping? I'm at work.

I have 5 tonight but I may bail on them. Depends on how hubby's appointments went.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

Working.  Wednesdays are a heavy meeting day, which is fun. Not. 4 on the treadmill before work,  will do upper body after.

BerthaSlayer, are you on day shift now?

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Yes.  This week I'm on days. Next week, afternoons. Unless they lay us off. It's always a possibility.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Working.  Hoping to get in a run this afternoon.  Have a running club meeting after work about planning our aid station commitments for next year.  Went for a walk last night to check out holiday decor around the neighborhood.  I do enjoy a big. overdone riot of lights, inflatables, Christmas trees, snowflakes, and whatever else the imagination conjures up.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am sadly, busy at work, grrr. We had our holiday party today as well. Ate too much.

6 after work. At least to burn some of these caramel popcorn calories.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD for me. Talking to my boss and I hit my "good" knee with my desk and ouch; it's still achy. It will be fine by tomorrow vs the "bad" one that might be bitching for a month.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I'm in Quincy! Rolled in this afternoon, now just hanging with my mom.

It is so cold here! We went out to dinner, and then just from walking from my car in the drive into the house, I got so cold. Now sitting under a blanket.....I have become a weather wimp.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It is so cold here! We went out to dinner, and then just from walking from my car in the drive into the house, I got so cold. Now sitting under a blanket.....I have become a weather wimp.

It's like 42F!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

I am always cold. I have summer blankets and winter blankets.  Not sure if you ever ran the NCR marathon,  but the sweatshirt blankets they give out are the best. It's what I'm sitting under now.

Anonymous Guest

It's like 42F!

And that's the warmest it's going to be the entire time I'm here! Days where it doesn't even get above freezing. Ridiculous.

I am always cold. I have summer blankets and winter blankets.  Not sure if you ever ran the NCR marathon,  but the sweatshirt blankets they give out are the best. It's what I'm sitting under now.

I ran it twice, but both pre-blanket years. 2009 and I forget which other year. Oh, I think you asked if I drove the van yesterday - I did not. My car gets 40 mpg and goes a lot faster and is just easier, the van gets 15 mpg. It took us 14 hours in the van, it took me 12 and a half in the car.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Enjoy your time with your mom Karen.  I’m sure she appreciates it greatly. 

Breakfast time here in Thailand.  Fell asleep super early yesterday so I didn’t get to see anything.   

k

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And that's the warmest it's going to be the entire time I'm here! Days where it doesn't even get above freezing. Ridiculous.

I ran it twice, but both pre-blanket years. 2009 and I forget which other year. Oh, I think you asked if I drove the van yesterday - I did not. My car gets 40 mpg and goes a lot faster and is just easier, the van gets 15 mpg. It took us 14 hours in the van, it took me 12 and a half in the car.

You are colder than us or getting the cold before us. Enjoy. Big grin

Damaris