WINE o'clock somewhere!

Post!

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! WFH today. Ran 3 earlier and I have Pilates tonight.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Not a whole lot.  I got 3 easy slow miles in yesterday.  Shoulda gone out today.

I have today off, but work all weekend again.  $$$  No plans today other than meeting with my GF's tonight for a drink to talk about their race next weekend in OR.  Same one Margaret is doing.  We're flying there on Wed.  Guess the RD is making a decision on Thurs.  Air Quality is poor due to fires.  Margaret knows more.

Decided on a goal.  It's a timed race, think I mentioned it.  Registration on Sept 1st - guess it sells out QUICK, I guess in 30 min last year.  Gotta be on the ball.

Happy TGIF to all.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

TGIF!!!

Rest day today.  Snuggled in bed.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. On a short beach trip.

CrazySue, sorry to hear about your friend.

Anonymous Guest

Been out of cell service range the last few days. No running. It is a cutback week on my plan, but not this much of a cutback. We were at 10-12,000 feet most of the time, and the altitude just got to me. Was a nice time otherwise, just goofing off and exploring and camping a few hours from here (between Silverton and Ouray). Such a beautiful area.

Susan, that's so sad for your friend. Also, I read your post on the dogs to DH because that sounds so much like something that would happen to us and our dogs (are they sick? no, they just ate way too much).

Kathryn, hooray for a new goal! Hope the race in OR goes off, bummer on the worry about air quality.

Hi to all.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not a whole lot.  I got 3 easy slow miles in yesterday.  Shoulda gone out today.

I have today off, but work all weekend again.  $$$  No plans today other than meeting with my GF's tonight for a drink to talk about their race next weekend in OR.  Same one Margaret is doing.  We're flying there on Wed.  Guess the RD is making a decision on Thurs.  Air Quality is poor due to fires.  Margaret knows more.

Decided on a goal.  It's a timed race, think I mentioned it.  Registration on Sept 1st - guess it sells out QUICK, I guess in 30 min last year.  Gotta be on the ball.

Happy TGIF to all.

K

Sorry about the AQ but yay on deciding on a race.

Damaris

Yes, it's wait-and-see mode for the 100 mile race next weekend.  Hay is in the barn, nothing I can do right now.  We're planning on driving up on Thursday.

Kat, good to sock away some extra $$$.  Fun to have a new goal race!

CrazySue, HCK - enjoy the rest day.

Karen, that's pretty high altitude.  I doubt I could function very well at those levels.

Damaris, nice workouts.

SRD today.  A nice day here, might have gotten up to the 70s.  Pizza for dinner tonight.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

Taken from our campsite the first night at 12,400'. We were the only ones there (it was kind of a sketchy road to get up there, plus who is dumb enough to choose to sleep at that altitude?

The next night we stayed along a creek, a little lower down at about 10,000'. The campsite we found had a path right to the creek, which the dogs loved.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Beautiful pics, Karen.

Damaris

Nice.

That first picture looks like a fake stage set.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR