Womens Running

Thursday Storms (Read 10 times)

Anonymous Guest

(maybe Friday for HCK)

I need to get moving and get a run in this morning before the front gets here. Wind picks up and temperatures start dropping between 9 and 10 here.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Just went to Kroger to get some more milk for Mr. Rocket and had to stand in line for 15 minutes, the nerve. Storm starts soon (I think 3pm is when the rain changes to snow). 5 later.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Morning! Just went to Kroger to get some more milk for Mr. Rocket and had to stand in line for 15 minutes, the nerve. Storm starts soon (I think 3pm is when the rain changes to snow). 5 later.

Right before a winter storm and three days before Christmas? I'd be hitting up the gas station convenience store for any last minute things - Kroger would not be on the table! Hunker down and stay warm and dry today,

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Ya. I have to hit Costco today for last minute crap before the storm comes. It will be awful in there I'm sure.

Rest day today,  as I've also a headache.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's already raining here. Sounds like there's frozen stuff by my parents.  The freezing cold comes tomorrow.  Might run after work, we get off a little early for winter break today.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Right before a winter storm and three days before Christmas? I'd be hitting up the gas station convenience store for any last minute things - Kroger would not be on the table! Hunker down and stay warm and dry today,

Stupid husband thought he didn't have enough milk! And it wasn't bad. People here bitch and moan but that wasn't even close to pre-hurricane grocery shopping.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

The parking lot was a zoo but otherwise it was fine at Costco

We're expecting our storm tonight and into tomorrow. It's still 4C here and no rain. The rain starts tonight.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

Winds are picking up here. We're not getting rain or snow, just wind and dropping temps. And this being the south, people are freaking out about the fact it will be below freezing  for about 30 hours straight.

4 miles for me, done before the wind started, so about 45 degrees, overcast, light winds. Not bad at all. I threw in a little speedwork to test out a new workout and whether it was doable after a few weeks of low mileage - turned out it was about perfect. Not too much but it hurt at the time. Also, RA autocorrect, I will never ever do spadework, I promise. It will always be speedwork.