Womens Running

TUESDAY SNOOZEDAY DIVAS (Read 15 times)

outwestrunner

Jewel - My race is 1/18, a Saturday. Basically 3 months out!   I don't like the compressed feeling I have this week.. running W TH S S. It's doable but not ideal. I like to have most of my workouts done by the end of the week.

OJewel

MA - Yay!! I'm excited. That's a late start - hopefully it won't be random heat wave or anything. The Central Park Marathon is 4 loops plus a random add on to make the extra mileage, yea. It probably follows the same sort of loop the More half did, though I haven't looked at the course map. It might get boring doing 4 loops, but the Brooklyn Marathon is like 9 loops of prospect park, lol. 9 would be too much for me I think! Might go crazy.

NorCal

Morning ladies!

RR. Track workout tonight. Not sure what I'm doing, but something easy for sure. Probably 1 mile warm up, 4x400, 2x800, 1 mile cool down. Not gonna push it too hard though, want my legs feeling fresh for the weekend!

NRR. Getting excited about my weekend trip back home! Get to have dinner with my family Friday, lunch with good friend Saturday, race Sunday, massage Monday and then head home, Plus staying with a great friend (who I'm running the race with) so that will be tons of fun too!

Today, just working from home and doing some errands, nothing exciting!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

OJewel

outwest - 3 months is a great training time. I totally agree about the compressed feeling. I like more space, though I often run S and S.

Norcal - Good luck this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

SassySparky

The hardest part of my day is not eating my entire lunch in 32 seconds at 11:30. I've got my yogurt in reserve for later this afternoon but I'm so freaking hungry it's tempting me now.

The other hardest part of my day is actually getting any reading and writing done while my boss sits 7 feet away from me and tries to talk to me about science and new ideas all freaking day and changes topic of discussion every two minutes.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

lizo_77

hi ladies!

not too bad in terms of productivity today.

ok... on to a couple of other projects, and maybe, just maybe I won't have to work tonight...

po: busy weekend for you coming up!

sassy: yay for a nice day off for you yesterday! did you find any shoes?

outwest: that's smart to make those two weeks cut back weeks during training! I literrally am starting marathon training the week of thanksgiving. haha.

ok... back later.... maybe! have a great afternoon!