Womens Running

Autumn is here.... Weekendailies (Read 12 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I love fall. Beautiful weather today as well.

Today I ran 5 with the hubby. Later we go to DD1 house for a small get-together.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Fall???   Nope. Nada.  Not here.  Predicted to get to 100 tomorrow.  Ugh.  

5 hours of lectures today.  At least I don’t have to come back tomorrow!!!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Autumn isn't looking any different than summer.  Still overcast, still 50s-60s, still smoky, although a little better today.  It's "only" unhealthy for sensitive groups.  Walking over to a friend's house to check on his bird now.  That's only three blocks.  These conditions are not terrible but still not great.  Okay for a short walk, but probably not worth going out for a run.

BBL!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No Fall weather here yet but the cooling continues 1F at a time. No longer 90s.

I have 12 later.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I ran just under 9 this morning. These trails are just so dang hilly, some so steep I was afraid I couldn’t get back up. Overall a good run, and I was happy with my easy pace on the flatter sections. Grand Junction is about 3,000 feet lower in elevation than Pagosa. 

my car has shipped! Lori, I was worried too with the strike. I read the Ford plant they were striking at was Rangers and full size Broncos, so glad we’re getting the Bronco Sport. Sounds like your negotiations might be going better than the US side?

okay, been interrupted several times trying to do this so I’m just going to post.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Honestly, I think they might not ratify. We saw their offered contract and it is crap. I don't know what my union was thinking.  It may pass but there are a lot of pissed off people at my work. So even if Ford ratifies we might not. Did I say I hate contract season?

Lori

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

I don;t know what it feels like here. It's oddly cool for a tropical storm. I got out for 3 in between rian bands. The wind started kicking up more when I was finishing.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yay for the car, Karen!

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I ran a pretty decent long run today. 11 miles. Negative splits (is that where you run the second half faster? I think so but not sure because I can never do that. Lol).

Lori

5 today, including a few miles with a RC friend.  Nice chatting and catching up.  Smoke has cleared up, yay.  Today's exciting agenda includes chores around the house and yard work.

Lori, yes, that's negative splits, nice job!

Karen, yay for a new car on the way.

Damaris, HCK - nice running!

Hi to everyone else!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR