Womens Running

Totally Thursdailies (Read 11 times)

Closer to the weekend!!!!

Good spin class this morning.

Not much else happening here.

Good morning. I’m back to work today, boo.  But only two todays until the long weekend, yay!

CrazySue, great news about the performance eval!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran 5 divided between outside and the TM. It was great outside (50F) but had to come back to answer some emails, etc. so I stayed on the TM for the rest.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

6 miles for me this morning, and they felt great. DH is getting the van looked at so it's just me and the dogs all day here. I think we'll do something exciting like laundry.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Forgot to mention that I consulted my dad (retired orthopedic doctor) yesterday about the pain in my left foot.  He said it’s definitely tendonitis, possibly a partial tear, but it doesn’t seem like any bones have been damaged.  I just need to rest it and not run for 4-6 weeks. So, guess who’s taking off the month of Sept!

MTA: someone please remind me to shower every once in a while.  

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

20 minutes on the treadmill. Then made more grape jelly. Need to find some other recipes for what to do with all these grapes.

GatsbyBird, hope the rest helps.

CrazySue, yes, so glad it's almost the weekend.

Docket, glad you got out in that weather.

AnonymousGuest, ugh, I think I left some stuff in the dryer. Well, actually, I can balme DH, he's the one who did that load because he bought some new t-shirts.