Womens Running

DIVAS MADE IT TO FRIDAY! (Read 15 times)

MA runner girl

Thanks sassy! Now im on a baking mood Smile

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

MA - i know! I can't wait to get home and spend my evening baking! It's my favorite way to unwind Smile I liked that nap schedule for G, the morning nap was just a snooze around 45 minutes. Have you read Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child? We liked that for some tips on nap schedules.

Jewel - so so so excited for you!

GSD - Sorry about the hives, I hope you figure it out! I've never had them.

Lizo - Gosh I love slow cooker meals. We were on a kick over the summer and did at least one per week but we've fallen out of practice. Need to start again and fall is the perfect time for it!

Lucy - Sorry about the leg! I hope it's not a big deal. Can you send the slow cooker lasagna recipe? I'm pretty much on high alert for Friday so I think about it all the time.

NC - Tomorrow is 14 miles with the last 8 at RP. Seems like I've started to get really tired with my LRs around 16 miles, so I know it will be a doable workout but the miles at RP will be a tough addition. I hope that the hammy / calf thing is all related to a tight muscle that can be worked out with a good massage.

OWR - Great job on 8! ST really does a number on my leg fatigue, even though it's so necessary! yay for new trails!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

LucyBelle

Sassy - Here's the recipe: http://www.fitsugar.com/Healthy-Slow-Cooker-Vegetarian-Lasagna-Recipe-20231530

It has zucchini, mushrooms, and spinach. I modified it slightly by using rice lasagna noodles to make it gluten free, and I found I needed a bit more sauce than it called for, so I did 1.5 cans of crushed tomatoes. I mixed sundried tomato basil pesto puree into my sauce, as well as dried basil, but that's just to my tastes! It smells great, hope it tastes just as good!

NorCal

All of this yummy food posting is making me hungry!

Sassy- I totally want to make those pretzels this weekend! Maybe Sunday after my long run, for the football game! Smile That sounds like a tough run tomorrow, with the RP miles, but I think the shorter distance will make the faster pace seem easier.

MA- Woah, big baby!!! I love seeing his pictures on FB, he's like as big as your torso! lol.

My Tempo run was rough. It's been cold here in the mornings so I waited until 9 to go. Well it was 75 and really, really windy. Yuck! I had a rough time. Only did 5 miles total, with 4 at tempo and no cool down because I felt like dying. I walked around in the shaded park for a big afterwards and hydrated well.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

MA runner girl

Sassy - yes that's the book we've been using too. And I attribute that to getting him to sttn. c did nap for 2+ hours this afternoon, but I think it was more from his Shots... You never know though, maybe it will start a trend.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16