Womens Running

Mondailies Already??? (Read 13 times)

Three day weekend was FABULOUS!!

Ran Friday morning and that was the extent of it. Cold front hit here too!  OMG it is cold for us. I skipped my run this morning.  We kept Cameron (3) and Minna(11 months) Saturday night and I did not get much sleep.  Minna was sick and wanted to be held all night.

Better get into work this morning.  Boss is out this week, so it will be nice and quiet and hopefully I can get some things done.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Hi Sue!  Cold and rainy here as well.  Enjoy boss-less week.  Usually nice.

Happy and grossed out, my nail is dead, no longer with us, kaput, finito.  Glad it said goodbye before the trip.

No running/walking here, might try Wed, but SO much to do.  I don't mind Monday today, every day is a countdown to leaving!!!  Excited.

Worked this weekend, was tolerable.

Hope all others Mondays are decent.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Not sure why I am sore from my 7 miler. Maybe if I was not running very few miles for weeks if not months? LOL! Pilates after work.

Susan, enjoy the no boss week!

Kat, Enjoy the countdown!

Damaris

LC Runs

Leg workout this morning and 3.3 mile lunch run. I decided 36 degrees was better than 21 degrees LOL

Sue - glad you had a nice long weekend!

Kat - whoo hoo on the vacation countdown!

Damaris - have a good Pilates workout!

Supposed to get a few inches of snow tomorrow, not looking forward to that!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Suny & cold here. Quite a differencec from the 75 degrees. DIid a mobility workout after work.

CrazySue, hopefully you can have a peaceful week with the boss out.

KatS, I can see how Monday is a count down for you.

Docket, I've given up trying to fiigure out what makes me sore since it doesn't seem to follow any rhyme or reason.

LCRuns, yea, 36 sounds better, especially if it is there is more sun.