Womens Running

HUUMMMPPPP DAY! WEDNESDAY DIVAS (Read 13 times)

outwestrunner

Would the FB posts be like how we already have them or would it be in a separate group?

LucyBelle

MArunner: That's what I think too! It's easier to get more of a chat going on FB. Maybe we should try it?

LucyBelle

Out west: I was thinking right in the same group, just throw up a daily post.

OJewel

HI girls! Quick pop in for me.

RR - Did 3 yesterday and felt pretty good! Nothing today since I drove to PA and I'm going to take it easy!

NRR - Just working in PA today and going to relax tonight in my hotel and go to bed early. Driving here made my thigh hurt a little bit, the one that also hurt after the marathon. Hopefully a little rolling will help!

i'll try to come back for personals in a few. Have a good one!

OJewel

The only sad part about moving to FB would be I'd be unable to access from work. I mean, I could post on my phone I think? But on the computer FB would be blocked Sad All about me? lol.

SassySparky

MA - the major change occured between the 4 and the 5, and I ended up really liking that the shoe went from A 12 to an 8mm drop. you know how injury prone I used to be and I haven't had an issue (knock on wood!!) in 3 years.oh and there were no changes between the 5 and 6 except color options so you could just go to that as I'm having a hard tone finding 5s anymore.

More te personals later, I'm on my phone and it's too had to keep everything straight!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

LucyBelle

Jewel: If you could post now and then from your phone on FB that would work! Also, I would think we could still post here on RA, but have an FB thread as well? I feel like that's what the Supermoms do...

LucyBelle

Maybe I could post something on the FB group and see what other people think about the idea?

MA runner girl

Yeah i post from my phone on the other fb group! Go for it lucy!

sassy - I have a pair of the 5s! I got them when they went on liquidation on Running Warehouse, I just checked and they only have size 5 and 9.5 left. I will start incorporating them on my runs this week! im so happy for your injury free running! Hopefully they are the trick for me too.

3 stroller miles done!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

For those who asked - Our house stuff is coming along pretty well - inspection and pest inspection were great and we just sent back a few minor repair requests to the sellers. We're applying for a loan today once we get up to date quotes from the two banks we're looking at.

Meli - nice workout. Night sweats? Hope just a bug and nothing major! And yep - the big 2-0 is this weekend!!!!!

OWR - I love zippy miles! My runs this week have been like that so far since I had two easy weeks coming into it. Hope you like the house!

NC - I kind of like this forum but I'm ok with moving back. Glad your speed workout went well and that business is busy!

Lucy - I can relate because I hate posting on my iPhone and the weirdest autocorrects show up!

Jewel - glad the run went well yestrday! Enjoy the relaxing night.

SassySparky

OWR - I will scan my running plans tonight! I completely forgot!

LucyBelle

OK, I will post to the FB group and see who would be interested in a daily chat on there! I think we should keep posting to the forum, as well, though, for those who can!!