Womens Running

Tick Tock, Tick Tock Thursday (Dailies) (Read 18 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Sandy, the house really is cute!

Lizzie, you'll be the most beautiful bride! I'm so excited for you. 

To those with injuries, swellings, etc....sending healing and calming vibes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

40 minutes running on the TM. DC and I will be on a short day trip tomorrow so will miss classes. I really like the Hatha yoga class there. The ones here tend to be more Vinyasa. It would be nice down here to have a yoga class that is between Vinyasa and Chair yoga. I feel so clumsy at my age in Vinyasa. Graceful doesn't happen at my age. 

Happy exercise, All !

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Anonymous Guest

I got distracted by a whining dog that apparently needed me to throw a tennis ball about 30 times. And I forgot to say to Sandy, yes, lunch then something outside. I think Umstead sounds like an awesome idea. When the thought of running 100 miles first crossed my mind several years ago, Umstead was at the top of my list. So I would love to check it out.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

dhuffman63

Trails

Thank you Coach Karen! That made sense. I may have to hire you and just do my miles as walking instead of running.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

OK...  Head out of my ass update.

My GF still doesn't know if she can go or not.  But, talking to a very wise woman...  I realize most of my annoyance is actually sadness.  Not at the possibility of her not coming, but the slow loss of our close friendship.  She and I have been growing apart for over a year now and it has made me quite sad.  I have just really been looking forward to re-kindling a bit of what we had over the weekend.  I decided now or never...  I messaged my GF expressing my sadness over our relationship.  We had a nice text-chat about it.  Very positive and nice.  We are going to actually CALL each other once she knows her plans and try to be a little more interactive with each other.

SO, I still feel like a horrid selfish bitch over it, but I'm hopeful we can improving what we have.  Probably will never be what it was, but as the wise woman said, our life and priorities change over time.  I just need to be accepting of that.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

dhuffman63

Trails

I can sort of understand Kat....growing up in the military I never had close friends and never really developed the skills needed to maintain a friendship...if you value her friendship do what you can to stay in touch.  I see what other people have with their friends and I wish I had a close friend.

Half Crazy K 2.0

So windy out. Really felt like fall. I could do without it getting dark before 6:30. 6 miles. I kept them easy because I had tweaked my back yesterday when I sneezed while leaning over drying my hair.

Lizzie, so excited for you!

Seloc, that house is co cute and looks really well maintained.

KatS, glad you were able to text with your friend.

Sandy, a cute new house!  Congrats!

Karen, Umstead?  What?

Kat, good that you reached out to your friend to clear the air.

Lizzie, so fun that you are seeing Turtles and DD for dinner!  Enjoy this wonderful time full of family, friends, and love.

Damaris, hope that the bum foot cooperates.

Judy, I don’t think graceful happened for me at any age.

HCK, careful with those sneezes. I am not pleased with darkness at 6:30 pm.

Aaand I cant remember what else happened on page one so I’m going to say hi to everyone else. I ran 8 yesterday, will do an easy 4 sit on the couch, watch football, and eat dinner when I get home. In the dark. On the train now.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR