Womens Running

Tuesdailies (Read 10 times)

Well, I made it out to walk the dogs this morning...progress!

I think I'm almost over it.  Fingers crossed.

Yesterday's meeting went well, despite my croaky voice.

Damaris--I hope you are feeling better. You do not need covid.

Hi Judy! Glad your computer is back up.

Waves to everyone else!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! In shocking news, I ran 3 outside this morning and it was a lovely 64F and breezy. So lovely. Breathing is better. Will retest this afternoon.

Sue, I do not! And I'm hoping I don't have it. This would be my closest exposure to it.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 wirh strides. It was grossly humid out. Just when I was starting to think maybe the dealership wasn't totally clueless,  I got a call asking if I needed to make an appointment because multiple warning lights were on. I ask I'd he was physically there and then said the car is in your service department and has been since Thursday.  Clearly communication is a problem.

CrazySue,  glad you're feeling better.

Docket, ohhh, hopefully that weather is coming my way. Hopefully you stay negative.

Yay Damaris! Glad you are feeling better

HCK --nice run!

Heat index is already above 100 here...I may need to think about running the tm at the Y.  It's just too hot and steamy to run, even at 0500.

Half Crazy K 2.0

CrazySue,  I did that this weekend.  Usually here it's tolerable before work, I'm not up early enough on weekends and couldn't bring myself to go outside in full sun.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yay Damaris! Glad you are feeling better

HCK --nice run!

Heat index is already above 100 here...I may need to think about running the tm at the Y.  It's just too hot and steamy to run, even at 0500.

Do the TM. There is no benefit from running in this shit. Signed, the one that chose the TM in the 10 months of 100-116F heat indexes Miami.

Damaris

SRD yesterday, 6.7 miles this afternoon.  Saw the sun for a couple hours this afternoon then the fog came back in.  Weather stalking has begun for the 100 in Bend, OR at the end of the month.  High of 98 today, ugh...  but so far, no issues with fires or smoke.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR