Womens Running

Thursdailies---- National Chocolate Chip Day (Read 11 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Isn't every day chocolate chip day? Maybe I will make some. Yum

Didn't sleep well last night. Might run 5 miles today. The rain came yesterday finally but it still looks like it could downpour at any time. So it might be on tm.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Rainy and disgusting outside. I have 4. Heading to the vet for Rubio's tests.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Had to move Rubio's appointment to tomorrow because hubby left some wet food in the kitchen and saw Rubio eating it at 7am and he needs to be without food for 8 hours. But he's been eating all morning so I won't complain. He needs a break and eat.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

5 miles in humid humid humidity. Yuck. But it's done! Yay

Damaris,  fingers crossed that Rubio rebounds!

Lori

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

ccoakley

Lori, nice job getting out there!  Are you already on your own or not yet?

Damaris, hopefully eating is a good sign.

Did my 43 min easy today.  Not sure how much longer I'll stick with the Garmin suggestions.  I'm itching to really ramp up my mileage.  I thought I might go longer and do 5 today but I struggled a bit more than I should have so maybe Garmin knows best.

We're headed towards the beach today...maybe somewhere called Aptos?  Meeting my BIL and their kids.  My kids are in their swimming suits ready to splash in the water, their cousins said no way it's going to be freezing. I'm very curious to see what my kids end up doing. 

Have a great day ladies!

5k 24:53 (2020) |10k 52:24 (2021) |HM 1:57:14 (2019) |FM 4:24 (2007) |50k 5:57 (2022)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Cc.... not until the 22nd. I will have to see my work schedule to determine which day to start my epic. Epic what? Who knows?

Lori

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damn it. CDC says we are back in yellow which means back in the office. Which means our regional boss is going to push the "gathering" BS Tuesday and Wednesday with 40 people indoors the two days. FML. No one, and I mean no one, want it to happen because no one wants to sit inside with 40 people talking all day without masks. I'll be wearing mine.

Damaris

Busy, tiring day at work.  I finally pushed back and declined a new project today.  When I listed the things that I was already working on, my supervisor backed away and agreed that I already had enough on my place.    I guess I should be grateful that she listened.

Lori, every day should involve chocolate in some shape or form, IMO.

Damaris, poor Rubio, good that he's eating.  Ugh on the rain.

CC, I hope you had a nice day at the beach with decent weather.  Not much that can be done about the cold ocean temps.

I did 6.4 after work.  A little faster than normal for me, apparently I had some negative energy to burn off.  SRD tomorrow.  30k on Saturday.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR