Womens Running

Too Early Thursday DIVAS (Read 15 times)

lizo_77

Hi ladies! it was hard to get up this morning, but we did it!

RR: 2 min warm up run, then weights. M and I did end up taking a walk last night too.

NRR: related to the walk, I think we're both stressed out. He's stressed because of his daily commute and driving an hour each way to get to work and his pay is kind of crappy. He's applied for other jobs at the company he's with but hasn't got any of them. of course I've tried to gently issue my opinion... he pretty much tells them in the interview that he wants higher pay and that's why he's trying for other jobs. He's being honest. I get it. But of course the employer doesn't necessarily want to hear that. I've told him as such, and he says he doesn't want to lie and say what they want to hear.  so.... sigh. I guess when he gets fed up enough, he'll leave.  I think I'm just getting tired of hearing about it and him not seriously making a move to apply for other jobs, do something different, etc.

Sorry, I'm PMSing so everything is just a little... annoying right now. Blush

Learned his parents are coming on saturday. It will be great to see H and S and their visit has given me an excuse to clean the house and force M outside to mow and maybe help with shrub clipping.

MA: awww that's so cute about C! and he's eating awesome!

welp! 3 hours later.... I give up.