Womens Running

Where's the poo bag Wednesdailies??? (Read 13 times)

OMG I forgot to pick up Scamp's poo bag on my run back to the house this morning.  He usually stops for it (he knows we need to pick it up) but apparently smelled DH and Skye ahead of us and didn't want to stop. Had to run back and get it. 3.6 miles.  All good.

Meeting with director in a few minutes to discuss my supervisor....

Guns N Roses concert tonight. Woohoo!!

Post!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! WFH today (on all hands' day, yay) since I came in at 8:30pm and convinced my boss to let me. 6 with 10 X 1 mins hard later followed by Pilates. It's my BD too so some lunch and a birthday cake will be accomplished at some point.

Susan, enjoy the concert!

Damaris

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Damaris, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Sue, bummer on the poo bag.  Thanks for going back and getting it though.  SO many people just leave them on our trail.  Good luck with your director.

Damaris, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hi Judy.

I guess I've had a rough couple of weeks, mostly work I think.  Both my regular and weekend stuff.  Yesterday just topped it off at work.  Even looked at job postings.  I know nothing will come of it, just mad.  Depressed over it today.  Then Monday morning I woke up and found that my little old lady, Miss Petunia Piggy Piggy passed away overnight.  Sad.  Not unexpected, but still.

Today I have off.  Was hoping for 8 miles, but I couldn't get out of my own head and quit at 3.  Leaves me a ton of miles the remainder of the week.  I have a continuing education conference I need to go to Thurs - Sun.  UGH.  I only have to get 16 hours, but like some of the courses so I might get up to 21 hours.  Blech.

Toodles to all,

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

KATs, I'm so sorry for your loss of Miss Petunia Piggy Piggy. She was so fortunate to have you as her Mom as well as her doctor. :::HUGS:::

Sue, hope for the best with the supervisor discussion.

Bunion has allowed me to do a 45 minute run this week on the TM. The new Brooks Adrenalines are the wide size and that helps a lot, although they took some getting used to. So far it is only the left foot with the problem.  I remember that Mom had bunions on both feet.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am so sorry, kat. Hugs.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Oh I am so so sorry, Kathryn. That's rough.

We have had an interesting trip this week. Two stops at the repair place in Montrose, where I had to sit on the sidewalk with both dogs - 2 hours Monday and 4 hours today. I won't go into the boring details, but they finally figured out the problem and ordered parts, so instead of hanging out with our friends from CA and going mountain biking next week, we are most likely coming back here for the repair. Oh well, this issue has been ongoing for quite awhile and no one could figure out the problem until now. Plus out here they are much more knowledgeable about the vans since there are so many of them (this is a van-specific shop) than they are in Texas, since there aren't many vans like this down there. And we will be hanging with our friends tomorrow through Sunday, so not a huge deal to miss out on next week.

Anyway, all that means no running for me so far this week. My marathon is going to suck. Luckily it's part of an ultra, so no real time limit.

Happy Birthday, Damaris!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel