Womens Running

Frustrated Thursday - Supermoms (Read 16 times)

runninmer

rg - Yeah, I don't think DH loves it that he says it.  Someone said to me that they "let their temper control their words".  I think that is really true.  I have my moments too where I lose my sh!t and know that how I am reacting will not help the situation, but have a hard time controlling it.  J is a tough cookie....AND when he is being naughty and H is crying or needs something that just adds to it.  I have never said that being at home is an easy job whether it be a mom or dad.  At least at work if a kid drives me nuts, I can shoo them out the door after 41 minutes and not see them again until the next day!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Kantkatchme

Hi everyone!

ill try to get back for personals.

Rr- it feels tropical today.  Only -3C.  The wind is nasty but better then it has been.  I'm hoping for 7 probably with the stroller.

br-  let's go while standing frequently,  I'm not ready for this!!

Nrr-  trying to talk my mum into buying a 73acre property!  Then in a few years we can buy it from her and build her a little house.  Ha!

Erniegirl

mer - 2 miles + spin sounds like a good workout! Yay for a night in the crib but not cool on the shut up.

moxie - I thought the Breaking Bad ending was WAY more satisfying than the Dexter ending! How many episodes do you have left to go? That grading workshop sounds ridiculous. If you don't submit your work, you get a zero. End of story! A 5.5 hour drive does not sound like fun at this time of year. We did a road trip with S in the summer and it was fine because we just took our time and stopped somewhere every 1.5-2 hours so she could get out and run around. But you can't really do that in the winter!

CA - You are totally badass with those blizzard hill repeats! I am so happy you got a call about another interview - it would be super depressing to be working there with everyone getting shipped out.

zorbs - Yuck, I just checked our Saturday weather and they are calling for 10-15 cm of snow. Should make my long run lots of fun. Sometimes I think talking is overrated. I am not a big talk-about-my-feelings type person and often find I feel worse when I try. I would much rather beat the hell out of a punching bag or something  Vit D supplement recommendations for seasonal depression are 1,000 to 4,000 IU per day, so you could even up your dose more if you don't feel an impact.

spike - I hope you can sneak away from R's movie on repeat and do something else. And that he's feeling better and you are able to get out for a run.

kant - Ha ha, totally tropical! It went from -12 up to -6 while I was running and I was sweating like crazy and peeling off layers by the end. Is A still happy to sit in the stroller while you run or is she starting to get squirmy?

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15